Sorry, I was about to knock.
抱歉 我正想敲门
I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.
我想为先前无故消失的行为道歉
I know it was...
我知道那有点...
strange.
奇怪
No worries.
别放在心上了
I get it, blood makes you squeamish.
我懂 你晕血
Something like that.
差不多吧
How's your leg?
你的脚怎么样
Oh, it's fine.
哦 没事了
Just a scratch, barely.
只是皮外伤
How did you know where I lived?
你怎么知道我住哪儿
It's a small town.
这可是个小镇
I asked the first person I saw.
我问了遇到的第一个人
I thought you might want this back.
我觉得你应该想要回这个
Oh, I must have dropped it.
哦 我一定是把它弄丢了
I...thank you.
谢谢你
Don't worry, I didn't...read it.
别担心 我没看
No?
没有吗
Why not? Most people would have.
为什么不看 大多数人都会的
Well, I wouldn't want anyone to read mine.
正如我不希望让别人看我的
You keep a journal?
你也写日记吗
Yeah, if I don't write it down, I forget it.
是的 如果我不写下来 我就会忘
Memories are too important.
记忆弥足珍贵
Yeah.
是的
I'm just gonna, um,
我得去...
you don't have to stay out there.
别站在门外说话啊
I'm fine.
不用了
Sorry, were you going somewhere?
不好意思 你刚刚是不是要出去
Yeah, I'm meeting a friend.
是的 我要见个朋友
Do you want to come?
一起来吗
How's Elena doing?
埃琳娜还好吗
Her mom and dad died. How do you think?
她的双亲亡故了 你觉得呢
She's putting on a good face,
她假装满面笑容
But it's only been four months.
可毕竟才过去四个月
- Has she said anything about me? - Oh, no.
-她有提到我吗 -没有
So not getting in the middle.
所以别再犹豫了
You pick up the phone and call her.
直接打电话给她吧
I feel weird calling her. She broke up with me.
我觉得打电话怪怪的 她和我分手了
Give it more time, Matt.
多给点时间 马特