I lost control today.
今天我失控了
Everything I've kept buried inside
我已经深埋内心的一切
Came rushing to the surface.
都冲破了束缚
I'm simply not able to resist her.
我只是无法抗拒她
Working.
我在干活
Thanks, Vick.
谢谢 薇姬
Do you need another refill?
还要续杯吗
I'd love one.
求之不得
Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.
拜托告诉我 你没有勾搭我妹妹
I'm not hooking up with your sister.
我没有勾搭你妹妹
You're such a dick.
你真是个混蛋
Hey, what's your deal?
你怎么回事
I mean, summer you act one way
暑假的时候你还好好的
And then school starts and you can't be bothered.
开学后看到我 就完全不想搭理我
Look, Jeremy, I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals,
杰里米 我真的很感谢你的药
But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.
但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我
When's the last time you had sex with a puppy?
你上次和"小狗"上床是什么时候
Hey, keep it down. I don't want to tell the whole world
小声点 我不想让整个世界知道
I deflowered Elena's kid brother.
我夺走了埃琳娜小弟的童贞
Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered.
是啊 还夺了一次又一次的
We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over.
我们不过是在嗑药情况下勾搭了几次 现在结束了
You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler.
趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前 快走吧
Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche.
得了吧 那家伙是个十足的蠢货
He only wants you for your ass.
他和你在一起 只是想和你上床
Yeah?
是吗
What do you want me for?
那你和我在一起又是为了什么
His name is Stefan Salvatore.
他叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house.
和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓
He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.
孩提时就离开小镇了
Military family, so they moved around a lot.
军人家庭 所以四处迁徙
He's a gemini, and his favorite color is blue.
双子座 最喜欢的颜色是蓝色
You got all of that in one day?
才一天你就打听了这么多
Oh, please, I got all that between third and fourth period.
拜托 我在三四节课课间就知道了
We're planning a June wedding.
我们将会举行一个六月婚礼
I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.
我和邦妮约好去烧烤
Ok, have fun. Wait,I got this.
好吧 玩得愉快 等等 我现在应该说
Don't stay out late, it's a school night.
别玩得太晚 明天还要上课
Well done, aunt Jenna.
干得不错 珍娜阿姨