1、hang out
a、晾晒(洗好的衣物)
I was worried I wouldn't be able to hang my washing out.
我担心自己没法把洗好的衣服晾出去。
b、闲逛,逗留
I often used to hang out in supermarkets.
我过去经常在超市里逛个没完。
We can just hang out and have a good time.
我们可以只是闲逛一下,开开心。
2、stick with
a、坚持(做…)
If you're in a job that keeps you busy, stick with it.
如果你所做的工作能让你很忙,那要坚持下去。
They prefer, in the end, to stick with what they know.
他们最终选择了继续做自己熟悉的事。
b、紧跟;紧随;和…呆在一起
Tugging the woman's arm, she pulled her to her side saying: 'You just stick with me, dear.'
她拽着那个女人的胳膊,将她拉到自己身边说:“亲爱的,你就跟我呆在一起。”
3、pretty
a、(尤指女孩)漂亮的,好看的,标致的
She's a very charming and very pretty girl.
她是一个非常迷人的漂亮女孩。
b、(地方或事物)漂亮的,美丽的(但无特殊之处)
Whitstable is still a very pretty little town.
惠特斯特布尔仍然是一个非常漂亮的小镇。
comfortable sofas covered in a pretty floral print.
罩着漂亮的印花布的舒适沙发
c、很;颇;相当
I had a pretty good idea what she was going to do...
我很清楚她会怎么做。
Pretty soon after my arrival I found lodgings.
我到达之后,很快就找到了住处。