Okay.
好吧
Hi, bird.
你好 小鸟
That's not creepy or anything.
没什么可怕的
That's what I thought.
我就说嘛
You ok?
你没事吧
Were you following me?
你在跟踪我吗
No, I, uh, I just... I saw you fall.
没有 我只是看到你跌到了
Uh-huh, and you just happened to be
是啊 你只是碰巧
Hanging out in a cemetery.
来墓地散步
I'm visiting. I have family here.
我是来祭拜家人的
Wow. Tactless.
太失礼了
I'm sorry. It's the fog,
对不起 都怪那雾气
It's making me foggy.
把我都弄得晕头转向的
And then back there, there was this bird,
而且那边还有只鸟
And it was all very Hitchcock for a second.
那一瞬间 整个氛围让人惊悚
That is the bird movie, right, the Hitchcock?
很像希区柯克那部关于鸟的恐怖电影
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
I know.
我知道
We have history together.
我们一起上历史课
And English and French.
还有英语和法语课
Right.
没错
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice ring.
戒指真漂亮
It's a family ring, yeah.
是祖传的
I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weird,huh?
我似乎带上就不想取下来 有点诡异对吗
No, no. It's just, I mean, there are rings
不会 戒指随处可见
And then there's that.
这枚却很特别
Did you hurt yourself?
你是不是受伤了
Did you hurt yourself?
刚才是不是摔伤了
I don't know.
不知道
Oh! Look at that.
看啊
That is not pretty.
这可不好看
You ok?
你没事吧
You should go.
你该走了
Take care of that.
好好处理下伤口
Really, it's nothing.
真的没什么