Where's Hal? Karen?
哈尔和凯伦人呢
We couldn't get them.
来不及等他们了
We were running for the truck.
我们匆忙奔向卡车
Got hit by debris from the explosion.
你被爆炸碎片击中
Tom,we got you this far.
汤姆 我们好不容易救你回来
Where's Hal and Karen?!
哈尔和凯伦在哪儿
There was a Mech on our tail. Couldn't wait.
当时有个械甲怪跟着我们 事不宜迟
How far to the school?
离学校还有多远
A quarter mile,maybe less.
四分之一英里吧 也许更近
You two go on.
你俩继续往回走
What about you? I'm going after them.
你呢 我去找他们俩
At least come with us for weapons and reinforcements.
起码跟我们回去讨些武器和救兵
No. There's no time.
不行 没时间了
What were you thinking,Mike?
你怎么搞得 迈克
I'm so sorry,Tom.
太抱歉了 汤姆
He's the only family I got left.
他是我唯一的家人
Where are the rest of the weapons?
剩余武器呢
I had to leave them in the truck.
都丢在车上了
Just got this.
只有这个
Let me have that rope,too,and your flashlight.
绳子也给我吧 还有手电
Be careful.
小心点
Who's there?
谁在那儿
It's only natural that you want to do that.
你的想法合情合理
Captain Weaver? Colonel Porter?
韦弗上尉 波特上校
What is it,Anthony?
安东尼 什么事
Dai and Mike are back with one of the harnessed kids.
戴和迈克带着一个脊甲化的孩子回来了
Yeah Ben,Tom's son.
没错 是本 汤姆的儿子
No,sir. Mike's. They're in the clinic.
不 长官 是迈克的儿子 他们在诊所
Guys,it's Tom he's back!
伙计们 是汤姆 他回来了
What is this? You you go ahead.
这是怎么回事 你先过去
I'll see what this is.
我看看这边出什么事了
Tom!
汤姆
Captain Weaver.
韦弗上尉
I've brought you a prisoner of war.
给你抓了个战俘
You beat this thing yourself?
你凭一己之力打败它的吗
Yes,sir.
是的 长官
How?
怎么做到的
You just got to get close enough.
只要距离够近
Can I trade this in for an automatic?
我能用它换把自动步枪吗
Where you think you're going?
你想去哪里
I still have two sons and a scout out there.
还有我的两个儿子和一位侦察兵要去救
Sentry,give me your weapon.
哨兵 把你的武器给我
I'll give you two fighters.
我派两名战士给你
No. Thanks. It's safer if I do this alone.
不 谢了 我单独前去更安全
Hey,buddy.
小子
How much did you hear?
你听说了什么
Everything.
全知道了
Go get him.
把他找回来