Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.
六个小时内最多吃2粒
Hey, Vicki.
薇姬
I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads.
我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起
Hey, Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back.
皮特·温兹打电话给我 说想要回他的指甲油
Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L of you.
皮特·温兹 你活在啥年代啊
Carson Daly fan?
不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧
Oh, Ty, be nice. Be nice.
泰 冷静点 冷静点
That's Elena's little brother.
他是埃琳娜的弟弟
I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
I'll still kick his ass.
但我还是要给他好看
Hold up. Who's this?
等等 这人是谁
All I see is back.
我只看到个背影
It's a hot back.
很帅的背影
Your records are incomplete.
你的档案还不齐全
You're missing immunization records,
没有免疫证
And we do insist on transcripts.
而且我们必须要看成绩单
Please look again.
请您再仔细看一下
I'm sure everything you need is there.
我确定您要的都在这了
Well, you're right.
你说的对
So it is.
的确如此
I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar.
我感知到他来自西雅图 并且会弹吉他
You're really going to
看来你是真打算
- run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh? - Pretty much.
-处处运用你的灵媒技能啊 -差不多
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Please be hot.
千万要长帅点啊
Pants down, chick!
别搞突袭啊 小妞
Great.
很好
It's the first day of school and you're stoned.
第一天上课你就嗑药
- No, I'm not. - Where is it?
-我没有 -放哪了
- Is it on you? - Stop, all right?!
-藏身上了吗 -别翻了
You need to chill yourself, all right?
你得冷静点 行不行
Chill myself?
我冷静点
What is that, stoner talk?
你已经飘飘欲仙 不知所云了吧
Dude, you are so cool.
老弟 算你狠
Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy?
住手 我身上什么也没有 你疯了吗
You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy!
你还没见识真正的发疯呢 杰里米
I gave you a summer pass,
我一个暑假没管你
but I am done watching you destroy yourself.
可我不能再看着你毁了自己了
No, no, no, you know what?
别别别 知道我怎么想吗
Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know
你走吧 爱干嘛干嘛 不过记住了
that I am going to be there
只要我发现你贩药嗑药
To ruin your buzz every time, you got it?
见一次我挡一次 听见了吗