Call it in.
叫人
Ma’am?
女士
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗?
Paramedics are rolling. They’ll be here in two minutes.
救护人员过两分钟就来了
Get an extinguisher, and get that fire out. Jesus.
拿个消防栓过来把火扑灭 上帝
Ma’am, are you hurt?
女士 你受伤了吗?
Can you move? L... I can’t breathe.
你动得了吗? 我不能呼吸
Okay, I’m gonna get you out.
好的 我来帮拉你出来
It’s okay.
没事的
Okay. Okay.
好了好了
Okay, I’m gonna get you out.
我要把你弄出来了
No! It’s okay. Get away from me!
不! 没事了 你滚开
Get away. Stay away from me!
滚开 别靠近我
Not you! Not you!
不用你来
It’s okay. Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!
没事的 你别碰我 别碰我
Keep away from me! Lady, I’m tryin’ I’m tryin’ to help you.
离我远点儿 女士 我只是想帮你
Fuck you! Not you!
你去死 不用你来
Somebody! Anybody else!
叫别人来 其他任何人都可以
Please, somebody! Not you! Stop moving!
请你叫别人来 用不着你来 别动
No! Get your filthy fucking hands off me!
把你的脏手拿开
Stop moving. Lady, I’m not gonna fucking hurt you!
别动 女士 我不会伤害你的
Okay. Okay.
好吧
Please don’t touch me. Don’t, don’t.
请别碰我
I’m not gonna touch you. But there’s nobody else here yet
我不碰你了 但这里已经没别人了
and that’s gasoline there.
旁边还流着汽油
We need to get you outta here right away. Okay?
我马上就得把你给救出来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Okay. I need to reach across your lap. Can I do that, please?
我要抱住你的膝盖 我可以这样做吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
可以
Thanks.
谢谢
L I don’t think so.
应该没有