The "Mirror" strikes again.
《镜报》又来了
You're late.
你迟到了
Sorry. I wanted to bring you the latest edition.
对不起 我去拿稿子的最新版了
I assure you it's one of my better hatched jobs.
我保证这篇报道写得更出色
That's not what I asked for.
我问的不是这个
What'd you find out about her?
你对她了解多少
Well the truth be told there wasn't much.
老实说 了解的不多
She spent a lot of time in foster homes.
她从小被人领养
Uh she got into some trouble when she was a kid
小时候惹了不少麻烦
but the details are locked up pretty tight.
不过档案内容都被封存了
Since then she's clean. Bounced around all over.
从那以后她四处为家 再没犯过事
The only thing I really learned was that she doesn't like to sit still.
我唯一确定的就是她从来都不安分
That appears to have changed.
看来她变了
Did you know that um
你知道吗
she had Henry while she was in Phoenix?
她在菲尼克斯的时候就怀上了亨利
How'd he wind up here in Maine?
那他怎么会来到缅因州
So if I'm understanding you correctly.
如果我没理解错的话
You found nothing of value
你并没有找到什么有价值的东西
which means you have no value Sidney.
也就是说你没有利用价值了 西德尼
Do you know what I do with things that hold no value to me?
知道我怎么处理对我没有价值的东西吗
I throw them away.
我会将他们扔掉
I'll keep looking.
我会继续收集线索的
Here you go.
给你
Thank you but I did not order that.
谢谢,但我并没有点那个啊
Yeah I know. You have an admirer.
我知道 有人仰慕你
Ah so you decided to stay.
那么 你决定留下来了
Observant important for a cop.
洞察力 对警察很重要
It's good news for our tourist business.
这对本地旅游业很有利
It's bad for our local signage.
但对本地的标志牌很不利
It's it's a joke.
这是玩笑话
Because you ran over our sign.
因为你撞毁了我们的标志牌
Look the cocoa was a nice gesture and I am impressed that you guessed that I like cinnamon on my chocolate 'cause most people don't
那杯可可表达了你的善意,能猜到我喜欢加肉桂的可可也很厉害,因为大部分人不喜欢这个
but I am not here to flirt
但是我来这儿并不是为了调情
so thank you but no thank you.
谢谢 但是我不要 谢谢
I didn't send it.
不是我给您买的
I did.
是我买的
I like cinnamon too.
我也喜欢肉桂
Don't you have school?
你不用上学吗
Duh. I'm 10.
用啊 我才10岁
Walk me.
陪我走去学校吧
So what's the deal with you and your mom?
你和你妈妈是怎么回事
It's not about us. It's about her curse.
不是我和她怎么了 而是她的诅咒
We have to break it. Luckily I have a plan.
我们得打破诅咒 幸运的是我有个计划
Step one identification. I call it Operation Cobra.
第一步 确认身份 我管它叫"眼镜蛇行动"