Director Fury is no longer in command.
弗瑞局长已被解除指挥权
Override order 7Alpha11.
代行命令 7A11
7Alpha11, confirmed. We're go for takeoff.
7A11命令确认,我们可以起飞
Sir, we have a bird in motion!
长官,有架战机起动了
Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird.
甲板上的人员请注意抗命战机
We need to shut it down!
得阻止它起飞
Repeat, takeoff is not authorised.
重复,起飞未经许可
Stark, do you hear me?
斯塔克,听见了吗
You have a missile headed straight for the city.
有枚导弹直奔你那儿去了
How long?
多久到
Three minutes, max.
最多三分钟
The payload will wipe out Midtown.
载着核弹,能将市中心夷为平地
Jarvis, put everything we got into the thrusters.
贾维斯,将所剩动力全部输至推进器
I just did.
输好了
Package is sent.
核弹已投
Detonation in 2 minutes, 30 seconds, mark.
从现在起两分三十秒后爆炸
Are you ready for another bout?
准备好继续迎战了吗
What, are you getting sleepy?
怎么,你要睡着了吗
Right at the crown!
对准顶部
I can close it.
我能关掉它
Can anybody copy?
你们听见了吗
I can shut the portal down.
我能关掉传送门
Do it! No, wait.
那就关啊,别,等等
Stark, these things are still coming.
斯塔克,敌人还在不断涌入
I got a nuke coming in.
有枚核弹正往这儿飞
It's gonna blow in less than a minute.
会在一分钟内爆炸
And I know just where to put it.
我已经想好该把它送哪去了
Stark, you know that's a oneway trip.
斯塔克,你的能量不够往回走了
Save the rest for the turn, J.
留着能量拐弯吧,小贾
Sir, shall I try Miss Potts?
先生,要我给波茨小姐打电话吗
Might as well.
也好
The streets of New York City have become a battleground.The Army is here trying to contain the violence
纽约街道成了战场,军队已赶到,并努力压制敌军,重大新闻,曼哈顿市中心遭袭
but clearly, it is outmatched.
但显然力不从心
And I have to say, in all my years of reporting,
我得承认,我入行以来
I have never seen anything like this.
还没见过这样的事
We have limited information on the team
我们尚不了解这支小分队
but we do know that billionaire Tony Stark's Iron Man...
但能认出亿万富翁托尼·斯塔克,也就是钢铁侠