I mean, it was really...
我是说,真是...
it was fucked up.
糟糕透顶
The first night we spent together,
我们在一起的第一晚
he told me he was gonna hurt me and then discard me.
他说,他会伤害我,然后遗弃我
And when it ended, I told him that he'd done neither.
结束的时候,我对他说,他都没做到
But...
但...
it does hurt.
我确实很受伤
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Yeah, you can't promise me that.
这你不能保证
Yes, I can.
我能
Has anyone else seen him? No.
有人见过他吗,没有
He's in an interrogation room by himself.
他独自一人待在审讯室里
I never should've got mixed up with this fucking mess.
我就不该搅这趟浑水
We're way behind regret time, Barney.
现在后悔太迟了,巴尼
Just have your guys keep him out of sight.
别让人看见他
I'll need a back exit.
给我找个后门
I got him. Thanks. Yeah.
我来吧,谢谢,好
Come on.
走吧
Hey, Peter.
彼得
Where's your car?
你的车在哪里
It's down the street.
街那头
I'll drive you home.
我送你回家吧
You go back to mine, have Meechum let you in.
你去我家,让密查姆给你开门
This way? Yeah.
这边吗,嗯
What were you thinking, Peter?
你在想什么啊,彼得
I need to take responsibility for my actions.
我得为我的行为负责
By getting yourself thrown in jail?
让自己蹲监狱吗
Real responsibility.
真正地负责
Like... like they talk about in the meetings,
就像互戒会聚会时说的那样
not the lies we told for the campaign.
而不是为竞选而撒的谎
What you just did was extremely reckless.
你刚才的行为太鲁莽了
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm making a statement tomorrow, Frank.
我明天要做一份声明,弗兰克
About pulling out of the race?
关于退出竞选吗
That's not enough. I...
那不够,我...
I need to stop hiding.
我不能再逃避了
Well, let's work together on the language.
那我们一起研究措辞
I have to do it on my own. It's gotta be my own words.
我得独立完成,必须是我自己的话
Look, Peter, this isn't just about you anymore, all right?
听着,彼得,这不单是你的事了,好吗
Let me help you. I don't want your help.
让我帮你,我不要你帮忙
I didn't never ask your help when you... I got arrested.
我被捕的时候也没求过你帮忙
When did your help ever help me?
你的帮助对我有什么好处
You can live your life the way you want to.
你怎么生活我不管
I'm done being told how to live mine.
但也别来管我怎么过
Well, there has to be a way to take responsibility without
肯定有办法,既能担起责任
shattering everything.
又不用毁了一切
Are you at least willing to have that discussion?
你至少愿意跟我探讨下这个吗
Do you want me to come upstairs? No.
要我上楼吗,不用了