手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:麦克医生(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rebecca and I forged for a couple of hours,and and...

我和丽蓓卡伪装了几小时 后来...
it looked like rain,
看样子要下雨了
So... we both figured
所以 我们觉得
it'd be more efficient to split up.
分头行动效率更高
And and there hadn't been an a attack for a while.
而这时袭击已经停了一阵
Yeah,I remember.
嗯 我记得

陨落星辰第一季

We weren't apart five minutes

我们分开还没五分钟
these airships started pounding the area,
飞船就对周围发起了猛攻
And I I I I tried to get to her,Tom.
我 我试图去找她 汤姆
I really did,and,uh,I
真的 然后 我...
and I got this.
就弄成了这样
And,uh...
后来
and then the second wave of the attack started,and,uh...
后来第二波袭击开始了
...I hid in a collapsed house.
我躲到了一栋倒塌的房屋下
I passed out.
昏了过去
And a group of fighters found me the next day,
第二天 一群士兵发现了我
and I became the medical officer for the Resistance.
我成了抵抗军的医务官
I can't tell you how sorry I am about your wife,Tom.
对于你妻子的事 我非常抱歉 汤姆
Thanks for telling me. Sure.
谢谢你告诉我这些 没关系
Where are your boys?
你的孩子们呢
Hal and Matt are with me. Ah.
哈尔和马特跟我在一起
Ben's a prisoner.
本被俘了
Is he harnessed? Mm hmm.
他被脊甲化了 嗯
Is he nearby? Yeah,yeah.
他在附近吗 是的
We were gonna try to go get him tonight.
我们打算今晚救他回来
You know...
你知道
When we found Rebecca...
我们找到丽蓓卡之后
...we went to go look for you.
回头找过你
But there were Skitter patrols everywhere,and...
但到处都是巡逻的迅猎兽
You don't owe me an apology.
你不必向我道歉
This is war,right?
战争就是这样
Yeah.
是啊
Bring Ben to me.
带本来找我
I couldn't save Rebecca,
我救不了丽蓓卡
but maybe I can give you back your boy.
但或许我能还你一个儿子

重点单词   查看全部解释    
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
split [split]

想一想再看

n. 劈开,裂片,裂口
adj. 分散的

 
efficient [i'fiʃənt]

想一想再看

adj. 效率高的,胜任的

联想记忆
resistance [ri'zistəns]

想一想再看

n. 抵抗力,反抗,反抗行动;阻力,电阻;反对

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
prisoner ['prizənə]

想一想再看

n. 囚犯

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。