Mom?
妈妈?
Mom, it’s cold. Come on.
妈妈 外面很冷 进来
Did you find your brother?
你找到你的兄弟了吗?
No, Mom.
还没有 妈妈
I was doin’ good.
我做得很好的
I was... I was doin’ real good.
我做得真的是很好的
I know, Mom. I was doin’...
妈妈 我知道的 我做得...
Did you find your brother?
你找到你的兄弟了吗?
No, Mom.
还没有 妈妈
Tell him to come home.
让他回家吧
Tell him I’m not mad, okay? Okay, baby?
告诉他我没疯 好吗? 好吗 孩子?
Okay, Mom.
好的 妈妈
Okay, baby.
好的 孩子...
Did you apologize to your mother? She wasn’t there.
你跟你妈妈道歉了吗? 她不在
Internal Affairs called. Found something in the Mercedes.
刚才国内事务部打电话来说找到那辆奔驰车的线索了
That’s lunch. One hour.
午饭时间 一个小时
I tried to call.
我刚才给你打了个电话
Sounded like you’re havin’ a bad day, huh? Yeah.
听起来你的心情好象不是很好 是的
What?
怎么了嘛?
I got scared, Cam.
我很害怕 卡姆
It’s not like I haven’t been pulled over before. You know?
你知道的 我以前从没被人这样抓在路边
But not like that.
这次不一样了
And, yes, I was a little drunk.
当时我确实是喝醉了
And I was mouthing off.
我说了很多话
I’m sorry.
对不起
But when that man was putting his hands on me...
但当那人的手在我身上乱摸的时候...
I don’t wanna talk about it.
我不想说这事了
I can’t believe you let him do that, baby.
可我不敢相信你居然让他这样做
Look, I know what you did was the right thing. Okay?
我知道你做得对
But I was humiliated!
可我被侮辱了
For you.
为了你
I just couldn’t stand to see that man take away your dignity.
因为我不想站在一旁看着你的尊严被他们诋毁
Yeah. That’s what happened.
没错 那天的事就是这样的情况
Oh, baby, don’t do this. No. No, you’re right.
亲爱的 请别这样 不 你说得对
I ain’t doin’ it.
我不会再这样了
You gonna walk away from me?
你这就想不理我了吗?
Cameron! Just go home.
卡梅伦! 回家去吧