Captain, the bank on 42nd past Madison.
队长 42大街上过了麦迪逊大街的银行
They've cornered a lot of civilians in there.
很多平民被敌人困在那里面
I'm on it.
我这就去
Everyone! Clear out!
大家让开
Director Fury,
弗瑞局长
the Council has made a decision.
理事会已做出决定
I recognise the Council has made a decision.
这我知道了
But given that it's a stupidass decision,
但鉴于这决定蠢到家了
I have elected to ignore it.
我打算不予理睬
Director, you're closer than any of our subs.
局长,你的航母离那里最近
You scramble that jet...
立刻派出战机
That is the island of Manhattan, Councilman.
议员,那可是曼哈顿岛
Until I'm certain my team can't hold it,
除非我的小分队确实撑不住了
I will not order a nuclear strike
我不会下令对平民百姓
against a civilian population.
实施核打击
If we don't hold them here, we lose everything.
如果不在那儿消灭他们,世界都要遭殃
If I send that bird out, we already have.
派出核战机才真的无法挽回
You.
是你啊
Hawkeye!
鹰眼
Nat, what are you doing?
你干什么呢
A little help?
帮帮我啊
I got him.
瞧我的
Enough!
够了
You are, all of you, beneath me!
你们都算什么东西
I am a god, you dull creature.
我可是神,你这蠢货
And I will not be bullied by...
你这蚂蚁休想欺辱我...
Puny god.
弱爆了
The sceptre...
权杖
Doctor.
博士
Loki's sceptre. The energy.
洛基的权杖,它的能量
The Tesseract can't fight,
宇宙魔方无力抵抗
but you can't protect against yourself.
它不能抵挡它自身的攻击
It's not your fault.
别自责了
You didn't know what you were doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
Actually, I think I did.
其实,我好像知道
I built in a safety to cut their power source.
我安了个可以切断能量源的保险装置
Loki's sceptre.
洛基的权杖
It may be able to close the portal.
或许能关闭传送门
And I'm looking right at it.
它就在那儿
Sir, we will lose power before we penetrate that shell.
先生,我们所剩能量不够穿透它的外壳