手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第132期:暗黑咒

来源:可可英语 编辑:wendy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

tine.jpg

Don't underestimate me Ms. Swan.

别低估我 斯旺女士

You have no idea what I'm capable of.

你根本不知道我能做出什么来

I shall destroy your happiness...

我会倾尽一生...

if it is the last thing I do.

摧毁你们的幸福

Would you like something to drink?

您需要喝一杯吗

Do I look like I need a drink?

你觉得我需要喝酒定神吗

I was only trying to help.

我只是想尽力服侍您

Thank you.

谢谢

Now that was an awfully big threat.

你威胁别人的话真狠毒

Destroy everyone's happiness?

摧毁所有人的幸福

How do you plan on accomplishing that?

你准备如何实现它

The Dark Curse.

黑暗之咒

Are you sure your majesty?

您确定吗 陛下

You said you'd never use it.

你说过不再用它了

You made a deal when you gave away that curse.

你放弃毒咒时跟她达成了协议

You traded it away.

你把它卖掉了

She won't be happy to see you.

她看见您不会高兴的

Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?

我什么时候在乎过别人高不高兴

Prepare the carriage.

赶紧备车

We're going to the Forbidden Fortress.

我们要去"禁堡"走一趟

How are you dear?

亲爱的 你最近好吗

I'm doing fine.

我挺好的

Are you?

是吗

If it were me,I'd be simply tortured watching that flake of snow so happy.

如果换成我,看着白雪公主得到幸福肯定已经痛不欲生了

Weren't you about the same age when you were to be married before she ruined it all?

当初她破坏你婚礼的时候你不也像她现在这么大吗

Yes you were.

是啊

Yes it was about the same age you were when that Sleeping Beauty got the best of you my dear Maleficent.

你像她这么大的时候,睡美人把你的一切都毁了

I soldiered on as you will too hopefully.

我挺过来了 希望你也一样

Enough games. You know why I'm here.

别拐弯抹角了 你知道我来干什么

I need my curse back.

把咒语还给我

It's not yours anymore.

已经不是你的咒语了

A deal's a deal.

我们说好的

I traded you my Sleeping Curse.

我用昏睡咒换你的暗黑咒

Which failed undone by a simple kiss.

王子一个吻就破了你那垃圾咒语

Now please return what's mine.

把我的咒语还给我

The Dark Curse? Really?

你真的要用暗黑咒吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
forbidden [fə'bidn]

想一想再看

adj. 被禁止的

 
underestimate ['ʌndər'estimeit]

想一想再看

n. 低估
v. 低估

联想记忆
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
curse [kə:s]

想一想再看

n. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端
vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 童话镇 暗黑咒

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。