Pop, you okay?
老爸 你还好吧?
If I could piss, I’d be okay.
要是能拉出尿来就没事了
I’m... Jesus.
老天
I’m done now.
拉完了
Give me a hand.
来拉我一把
Wait a goddamn minute!
等会儿
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等会儿 哦
All right. Okay. Okay.
好的 好了
Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop!
等会儿 等会儿 先别动
I gotta go back. Okay.
我得回去 好吧
What, are you gonna stand there and stare at me?
你想站在那儿看我看到什么时候?
So Conklin just shot him? Mm hmm.
考克林射杀了他 是吧? 是的
They know each other? It’s a grudge thing? Sir.
他们互相认识吗? 是仇杀吗? 长官
Not as far as we can tell.
到目前为止还不能确认
You think this is racially motivated?
你认为这是种族歧视导致的?
Well, a dozen people heard the shots. Nobody saw anything.
很多人都听到了枪声 却没有人看到
Who do we have on it? Graham Waters.
现在谁在弄这案子? 格雷厄姆·沃尔特
Waters. Tell him he speaks to no one but me.
沃尔特 告诉他除了我之外跟谁都不能说这事
Call a press conference for 4:00, and I want Waters here at 3:30.
四点开记者招待会 让沃尔特三点半来到这儿
And would someone please find Flanagan.
有谁能找到弗拉纳根吗?
Oh! What up, Mo Phat?
最近怎么样 莫·派特
Man robs purses from old ladies and you, "Hey, how’s it goin’, Mo Phat? "
那家伙是专抢老太太的钱包的主 你还跟他来这套?
That nigger will steal teeth from a cripple, man.
这黑鬼甚至连瘸子的假牙都要偷
You callin’ him a thief? And we do what?
他叫小偷 那咱叫什么?
The man steals from black people.
那家伙偷的是黑人的东西