And he still can’t figure out how on earth they could’ve caught him!
他还不知道他到底怎么会被抓的
Do I look like I wanna be on the Discovery Channel?
我看起来像是上"探索频道"的人吗?
No.
不像
Then get the fuck outta my shop.
那就他妈的滚出我的店
Oh, yeah, make sure you get that.
哦 不要忘了你的东西
Without him, things could’ve gone really fucking wrong tonight.
没有他 今晚一切都会乱套了
Fuck! Don’t! Don’t you dare.
妈的 不要接 你敢接
Graham Waters.
格雷厄姆·沃尔特斯
No. No, he’s not here, Mom.
不不 他不在这儿 妈妈
I’m not gonna go looking for him.
我不想去找他
Look, he’ll be home when... Just leave it alone.
瞧 他会回家的 不要管他
Mom, I can’t talk to you right now, okay? I’m having sex with a white woman.
妈妈 我现在不能跟你说了 好吗? 我正在和一个白种女人做爱
Okay, where were we?
好了 我们做到哪了?
I was white, and you were about to jerk off in the shower.
我是白人 你就去浴室自慰吧
Oh, shit!
该死的
Come on.
干吗啊?
I would’ve said you were Mexican, but I don’t think it would’ve pissed her off as much.
我是告诉过我妈你是墨西哥人 就因为这个你连她都恨?
Why do you keep everybody at a certain distance, huh?
我不明白你为什么总要自持清高
What, you start to feel something and panic? Come on, Maria.
是因为你感觉到什么了吗? 恐惧? 别这样 玛丽亚
You’re just pissed ’cause I answered the phone.
你恨我是因为我接了这个电话
That’s just where I begin to get pissed.
可以说是从那开始
I mean, really, what kind of man speaks to his mother that way?
象你这样和自己妈妈说话的人会是个什么样的人?
Oh, this is about my mother. What do you know about my mother?
你是说这个啊 你对我妈妈知道得有多少呢?
If I was your father, I’d kick your fucking ass.
我要是你爸我就要踢烂你的屁股
Okay. I was raised badly.
好了 就算是我不对吧
Why don’t you take your clothes off, get back into bed and teach me a lesson?
脱掉衣服上床 再给我"上一课"怎么样?
You want a lesson? I’ll give you a lesson. How ’bout a geography lesson?
你要我给你"上一课"是吗? 那我给你上一堂地理课吧 怎么样
My father’s from Puerto Rico. My mother’s from El Salvador.
我爸爸是波多黎哥人 我妈妈是萨尔瓦多人
Neither one of those is Mexico.
都不是墨西哥来的
Ah. Then I guess the big mystery is
那我想重点就在于...
who gathered all those remarkably different cultures together
正是他们把他们双方的文化融合在了一起
and taught them all how to park their cars on their lawns?
然后教会了你怎么把车停在我的草坪上