She came into my bedroom.
她去过我卧室
She should know I came into hers.
她该知道我也来过她卧室
Is your bed always so perfectly made?
你们的床总是铺得这么整齐吗
It's a habit I formed at military school.
这是我在军校养成的习惯
What side of the bed does she sleep on?
她睡哪边
That side.
那边
She can keep it.
让她留着吧
Fits her better anyway.
反正也更适合她
Listen, Zoe...
听着,佐伊
Whatever just happened upstairs,
不论是刚才楼上的事
whatever these past six months have been,
还是这过去的六个月的事
can we agree that it is time to simplify?
现在是不是该简化这段关系了呢
What does simple l ok like?
怎么个简化法
We maintain our professional arrangement, as you suggested,
像你之前说的那样,维持公事往来
which I will honor.
我会尊重你的决定
You still trust me?
你还信任我吗
What choice do I have?
我还能怎么办
You didn't hurt me or discard me like you said you would.
你没像你说的那样伤害我或者遗弃我
I'm glad I didn't have to.
我很庆幸没这必要
Yes, we'll agree to simplify.
那好,我们可以简化
Good.
很好
Sorry I'm a few minutes late, Frank.
抱歉我迟了几分钟,弗兰克
Please, have a seat.
请坐
I have a pretty good idea why you asked for this meeting.
我想我很清楚你要见我的原因
Have you and the President had a chance to speak? We have.
你和总统谈过了吗,谈过了
Is he leaning one way or another? He's torn.
他什么意见,他很纠结
And what about you? I'm a little less torn.
你呢,我没那么纠结
My instincts tell me it's a mistake.
直觉告诉我这是个错误
You wanna convince me otherwise?
你想要说服我吗
Well, look, if your instincts tell you
听着,如果直觉告诉你
this is not the way to go, I'm not about to...
不应该这么做,我不打算...
Frank, I'm gonna ask you two very direct questions,
弗兰克,我要问你两个很直白的问题
and I would appreciate direct answers.
希望你能直白地回答
When you got my son into college,
你把我儿子弄进大学时
were you anticipating a moment like this?
是不是就指着有这么一天
I don't follow.
什么意思
Honestly, Frank?
真的吗,弗兰克
Was I antici...
我指...
I would be happy to answer you directly
我要是知道你想问什么
if I knew what you were asking.
我一定直白地回答你
All right. I will ask you my second question.
好吧,我问第二个问题
Do you want the Vice Presidency for yourself?
你是不是自己想当副总统
I would serve at the pleasure of the President. That was his...
如果总统愿意委任于我,那是他...
You proposed this idea so that you can take Matthews' place.
你提出这个建议就是为取代马修斯
I did not say that. But it is what you want.
我可没说过,但这是你想要的
What I want is in the... The President makes you V.P.,
我想要... 总统任命你为副总统
he keeps you on the ticket in 2016,
2016年你继续连任
and you use that as a springboard to run in 2020.
再把这当成2020年竞选总统的跳板
Tell me that trajectory has never entered your mind.
告诉我你从未想过这些