People are always asking me, what did I miss the most?
人们总是问我,我最怀念的是什么
Air conditioning.
中央空调
Satellite radio.
卫星无线电
Taglietuhta
意大利干,干
Tagliatelle?
意大利干面条
Mm. Right.
没错
But those are the answers that I give people
不过我之所以给他们那些答案
because those are the answers they're expecting.
是因为那是他们期待的
Why can't you just be truthful?
为什么你不实话实说呢
I don't know how truthful I can be.
我不知道该怎么说实话
You've been through a crucible,
你经历了一场残酷的考验
and it changed you. How can it not?
这场考验改变了你,为什么不能说
That's beautiful.
真美
Your cross.
你的十字架项链
It's a gift.
是件礼物
From my fiance.
我未婚夫送的
Fiance.
未婚夫
I didn't know you were engaged.
我不知道你订婚了
I'm not.
我没有
Anymore.
再也不算了
He died.
他死了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
Me, too.
我也觉得
That was my crucible.
失去他就是对我的残酷考验
Boy, it's nice to...
天吶,感觉真好
It's really nice to be with someone that I can be myself with.
可以不用伪装自己和人相处真好
It's nice to be with someone who knows how hard it can be.
和能与自己感同身受的人相处真好
I'm really sorry.
真是抱歉
It's ok. Take it.
没关系,接吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
喂
It's Dig. Something came up.
我是狄格,出事了
You gotta get out of there and call me back.
你必须离开那儿然后给我打电话
Helena, I have to go. There's something that I have to do.
海伦娜,我得走了,有些事必须去做
It's about my mother, otherwise I would, uh,
事关我母亲,不然我会
I would stay.
我会留下来
And I would like that.
我也会欢迎之至
My father would kill me if I let you pay.
如果我让你付钱的话我爸会杀了我的
I have a confession.
我要坦白一点
I didn't want to go out with you tonight.
今晚我本不想跟你出来的
That makes two of us.
我也是
I'm really glad that I did.
我真高兴我没有那么做
That makes two of us.
我也是
Oliver.
奥利弗
Be careful with my father.
小心我爸