I almost believe that.
我都快信以为真了
Well good bye Snow White.
再见了 白雪公主
Good bye Prince Charming.
再见了 白马王子
I told you it's James.
都告诉你了 叫詹姆斯
Nah. Still like "Charming" Better.
不 还是王子好听
His name is David Nolan and that's his wife Kathryn.
他叫戴维·诺兰 那是他老婆凯思琳
And the joy on her face well...
她脸上的喜悦之色
it's put me in quite the forgiving mood.
让我的心都变软了
We'll talk about your insubordination later.
回头再跟你算不听话的账
Do you know what insubordination means?
你知道不听话意味着什么吗
It means you're grounded.
意味着你被禁足了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for finding my David.
谢谢你找到我的戴维
Um I don't I don't understand.
我不 我不明白
You didn't you didn't know that he was here in a coma?
你不 之前你不知道他昏迷躺在这儿吗
A few years ago David and I were... not getting along.
几年前 戴维和我 相处得并不好
It was my fault. I know that now.
是我的错 我现在知道了
I was difficult and unsupportive.
我不随和也没给他什么帮助
I told him if he didn't like things he could leave and he did
我跟他说如果他不喜欢 可以离开,于是他离开了
and I didn't stop him.
我也没有阻止他
It was the worst mistake I ever made.
这是我犯过的最愚蠢的错误
You didn't go look for him?
你没找过他吗
I assumed he'd left town all this time.
我以为他这段时间不在镇上
Now I know why I never heard from him.
现在知道他为什么音讯全无了
Now I get to do what I've wanted to do forever
现在我可以做我一直想做的事了
say "I'm sorry."
说对不起
Now we get a second chance.
现在我们有了重新开始的机会
That's... wonderful.
真是太好了
Well it's something of a miracle.
有种东西叫奇迹