Nah, nah. You wanna listen to music of the oppressor, you go right ahead, man.
不 不 你竟然喜欢听压迫者的音乐 那就来吧
How in the lunacy of your mind is hip hop music of the oppressor?
你怎么会认为hip hop音乐是压迫者的音乐?
Listen to it, man! "Nigger this, nigger that."
听听吧 伙计 黑鬼这个 黑鬼那个
You think white people go around calling each other honkies all day, man?
你认为周围的白人整天没事把彼此叫"白鬼"的吗?
"Hey, honky, how’s business? "
"嗨 白鬼 生意怎么样啊? "
"Going great, cracker. We’re diversifying."
"进展不错 白鬼 我们正在进行多元化发展"
How ’bout this, huh? Listen. You like that? Man’s singin’ about lynchin’ niggers.
这个怎么样? 听着 你喜欢吗? 这人唱的是诽谤黑鬼
And you think there’s a difference, don’t you? Huh?
你认为有什么不同吗? 嗯?
Gonna buy me a rope and lynch me a nigger
给我买条绳子 吊死个黑鬼
You have absolutely no idea where hip hop music comes from, do you?
你绝对不知道hip hop音乐的起源 对吧?
I’d shoot ’em dead first but I done broke my trigger
起初我本是要打死他们的 可我的扳机坏了
See, back in the ’60s we had smart, articulate black men.
瞧 在60年代 有很多有教养的 有文化的黑人
Gonna get out my sheet Put my hood on my head
从床上拉起来 戴上头巾
Like Huey Newton, Bobby Seale, Eldridge Cleaver, Fred Hampton.
就像休伊·牛顿 鲍比·西尔 艾尔德瑞奇·克里弗 弗瑞德·汉普顿
These brothers were speaking out good, and people were listening!
这些兄弟说的话一呼百应
Then the FBI said, "No, we can’t have that."
然后联邦调查局的人说 不 我们不能那样做
Home of the brave and the land of the free
勇敢者的家园 自由者的土地
I know "Let’s give the niggers this music by a bunch of mumbling idiots
我们要让一些口齿不清的白痴
and sooner or later, they’ll all copy it, and nobody will be able to understand a fucking word they say.
唱歌给黑鬼听 他们迟早会互相摹仿的,没人能明白他们说的是什么了。
End of problem."
这样问题就解决了
What the fuck was that, dog?
他妈的那是什么?
Holy shit! What?
他妈的 怎么了?
Man, we done ran over a Chinaman.
我们碾了一个中国佬
You’re sayin’ there’s a Chinaman under this truck?
你说车底下有个中国佬?
What part don’t you understand?
你不明白我说的话吗?
There’s a Chinaman stuck underneath the fucking truck.
他妈的车底下有个中国佬卡在那儿了
Help me. Uh huh. Uh huh.
帮帮我 啊哈 啊哈
Ah, God. What the hell did he do, just leap out in front of the truck?
啊 天啊 他到底怎么搞的 蹦到车前面来了?