Sorry, boss.
对不起,头儿
The god rabbited.
让那个瘟神逃了
Just stay awake.
保持清醒
Eyes on me.
看着我
No, I'm clocking out here.
不行了,我得离岗了
Not an option.
不批准
It's okay, boss.
没事,头儿
This was never gonna work
想要他们成为真正的团队
if they didn't have something
就得给他们点...
to...
动力...
Agent Coulson is down.
科尔森探员殉职了
A medical team is on its way to your location.
医疗队正在赶去
They're here.
已经到了
They called it.
他们宣布死亡了
These were in Phil Coulson's jacket.
这些卡片揣在菲尔·科尔森的外衣口袋里
I guess he never did get you to sign them.
看来他没要到你的签名
We're dead in the air up here.
我们现在耳聋眼瞎,一筹莫展
Our communications, the location of the Cube,
通讯中断,魔方下落不明
Banner, Thor...
还弄丢了班纳和托尔
I got nothing for you.
我没辙了
I lost my one good eye.
最得力手下也牺牲了
Maybe I had that coming.
也许是我自找的
Yes,
没错
we were going to build an arsenal with the Tesseract.
我们是想将宇宙魔方用于制武
I never put all my chips on that number, though
但我就没把宝都压在这事上
because I was playing something even riskier.
因为我还有个更大胆的计划
There was an idea, Stark knows this,
我有个设想,这事斯塔克知道
called the Avengers Initiative.
叫做"复仇者计划"
The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people
就是将一些能力超群的人召集起来
to see if they could become something more.
看他们所组成的团队能否更加强大
To see if they could work together when we needed them to,
看他们能否在危急时刻并肩战斗
to fight the battles that we never could.
赢得那些我们赢不了的战争
Phil Coulson died still believing in that idea.
菲尔·科尔森到死都相信这个设想
In heroes.
相信英雄
Well,
好吧
it's an oldfashioned notion.
这观念的确过时了