Mr. Bertinelli.
波提纳尔先生
Call me Frank.
叫我弗兰克就行
Ahh. Call me Oliver.
那么就叫我奥利弗吧
Thank you for agreeing to meet me at my home.
感谢你愿意到我家来见我
My father used to say that living rooms
我父亲常说客厅才是
make the best conference rooms.
最好的会议室
Oh, I'm gonna steal that.
这句话我得记牢了
Nick Salvati, my associate.
尼克·赛瓦缇,我的助手
How do you do?
你好
Let's have a drink.
我们喝点东西吧
So what are you in the mood for?
你想看什么节目
We could watch reality housewife cooking show
看主妇烹饪真人秀
or Cop Docs.
还是《医生警探》呢
It's where doctors run around fighting crime
讲医生们不互相乱搞的时候
when they're not all sleeping with each other.
四处打击犯罪
Whatever you want, sweetheart.
随便你,亲爱的
You're the one who's given up your evening out.
是你放弃了晚上的外出留下来陪我
Oh, it's not like there's anybody else
不然似乎也没有其他人
who could be staying with you.
可以陪你了
Oh, wait, yes, there is.
等等,还真有一位
Don't be too harsh on your brother.
别对你哥哥太严厉了
Why not?
为什么
I mean, aren't you getting sick of his lies?
你难道不对他的谎话心生厌烦吗
Thea, everyone has secrets.
西娅,每个人都有秘密
We all have things that we want to keep to ourselves.
大家都有不想告人的事情
I just don't get him sometimes.
有时候我真不理解他
I know.
我明白
I know.
我明白
You know, being in that hospital and seeing Dr. Lamb again,
在医院的时候,我又见到兰博医生
it made me remember the day that Oliver came home.
不禁想起奥利弗回家的那天
It was Dr. Lamb that told me
兰博医生当时跟我说
that the Oliver we'd lost
眼前的他可能
might not be the Oliver that they'd found.
不再是当年失踪的奥利弗了
I think it's easy to forget,
有时候很容易就忘了
but he lived apart from civilization for 5 years.
他有五年被隔离在文明世界外
So what, he gets like a free pass?
那又如何,这样就能为所欲为了吗
No. No, no, no, not at all.
不不不,不是这样
I...
我
I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was
我只是认为不该再用过去的眼光看他
and start accepting him for the Oliver that he is.
应该开始接受现在的这个奥利弗