Transport SixSixBravo, please relay confirm codes.
66B号运输机,请上报确认口令
I've got you on the computer, but not on the day log.
系统里有你的资料,但没有航行记录
What is your haul? Over.
请上报运输货物,完毕
Arms and ammunition. Over.
武器弹药,完毕
You speak of control, yet you court chaos.
你嘴上说要控制,却惟恐天下不乱
That's his M.O., isn't it?
他就这作风,不是吗
I mean, what are we, a team?
我们算哪门子团队
No, we're a chemical mixture that makes chaos.
不,把我们搞在一起只会引发混乱
We're a time bomb.
我们...就是定时炸弹
You need to step away.
你别起哄
Why shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?
干嘛不让他发发火,泄泄气
You know damn well why. Back off!
你明知故问,别捣乱
I'm starting to want you to make me.
我想看你有没有本事逼我
Yeah. Big man in a suit of armour.
你厉害,穿着铁甲充大侠
Take that off, what are you?
脱下铁甲,你还剩什么
Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
天才,大款,花心萝卜,慈善家
I know guys with none of that worth ten of you.
我认识很多平凡的人,却胜你十倍
I've seen the footage.
我看你的资料了
The only thing you really fight for is yourself.
你就只在乎你自己
You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play,
你不是那种会做出牺牲的人
to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.
匐在铁丝网上让战友爬过去
I think I would just cut the wire.
要是我就剪断铁丝网
Always a way out.
总有鬼主意
You may not be a threat
你也许不算是威胁
but you better stop pretending to be a hero.
但你也别再扮英雄了
A hero? Like you?
你那样的英雄吗
You're a laboratory experiment, Rogers.
你就是个实验产物,罗杰斯
Everything special about you came out of a bottle.
从一瓶血清里获得了特殊能力
Put on the suit. Let's go a few rounds.
穿上铁甲,我们大战几个回合
You people are so petty and tiny.
你们真小,小肚鸡肠
Yeah, this is a team.
这就是我们的团队
Agent Romanoff, would you escort
罗曼诺夫探员,请你
Dr Banner back to his...
护送班纳博士回他的...
Where? You rented my room.
哪儿,你把我房间租出去了
The cell was just in case...
那个隔间只是...
In case you needed to kill me.
为万一你要杀我准备的
But you can't. I know, I tried.
可你杀不了,我试过,所以我知道
I got low. I didn't see an end.
我一度心灰意冷,觉得这种日子没有尽头
So, I put a bullet in my mouth, and the other guy spit it out.
就想吞枪自杀,那个家伙却把子弹吐了出来
So I moved on.
我只好活下去
I focused on helping other people. I was good.
一心行医济世,本来好端端的
Until you dragged me back into this freak show
却被你拉来跟这些怪胎为伍
and put everyone here at risk.
危及所有人的安全
You want to know my secret, Agent Romanoff?
你不是问我有什么绝招吗,罗曼诺夫探员
You want to know how I stay calm?
我是怎么保持冷静的
Dr Banner,
班纳博士
put down the sceptre.
放下权杖
Got it.
找到了
Sorry, kids,
抱歉了,孩子们
you don't get to see my party trick after all.
没机会看我亮绝活儿了
You located the Tesseract?
宇宙魔方找到了
I could get there fastest.
我能最快赶过去
The Tesseract belongs on Asgard. No human is a match for it.
宇宙魔方是阿斯加德的,人类消受不起
You're not going alone. You're gonna stop me?
你不能自己去,有本事你就拦我啊
Put on the suit, let's find out.
穿上铁甲,看谁厉害
I'm not afraid to hit an old man.
打老年人我毫无压力
Put on the suit.
去穿铁甲