Hello.
喂
Hi, mom said I'm supposed to remind you
老妈说我应该提醒你一下
to pick up for lunch.
别忘了回家吃午饭
Was I supposed to have lunch with her today?
我今天应该回家吃午饭吗
She said she left you like 5 messages.
她说她给你留了五条简讯
Just bite the bullet and have a cobb salad with the woman.
只不过是咬咬牙,跟她一起吃个科布色拉
You know, Thea, sometimes it's difficult to remember
西娅,有时真记不清
which one of you is my mother.
你们谁才是我妈
Mrs. Queen, all I'm asking for
奎恩夫人,我只求一个机会
is a chance to sit down and discuss our proposal. Hmm?
我们坐下来,谈一谈我们的建议
If that's all it is, then I can save us both the time.
如果仅此而已,那我可以节省大家的时间
It's rejected.
我拒绝
I see. May I ask why?
明白了,可以问为什么吗
Do I really need to answer that, Mr. Copani?
我真得回答你吗,科帕尼先生
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在,失陪了
I'm meeting my son for lunch.
我要跟我儿子一起吃午饭
Get down!
趴下
Mom? Are you ok?
妈,你还好吗
I'm all right. Are you hurt?
我没事,伤到了没
No, I'm...I'm... Are you sure?
不,我...我... 确定吗
I'm fine. You're sure you're fine?
我没事,你确定你没事吗
Call 911!
报警