手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第96期:毒宝宝

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I booked us another one at 9:25, but...

我又订了9点25的那班,但是...
We have to drop the kids off at school.
我们得送孩子去学校
It's going to be really tight.
这样时间就太紧了
If we miss this plane, we have to cancel our first event.
错过了这趟航班,第一站活动就得取消了
Nancy, can you take them?
南茜,能送他们吗
I've gotta get packets ready for the lunchtime subcaucuses.
我得准备午餐小组会议的备忘录
Peter, I'd do it,
彼得,我很想帮你
but we have a meeting with Greenpeace in 20 minutes.
但我们20分钟后要跟绿色和平会面
I gotta get their rating on the bill.
我需要他们对法案的民意调查
纸牌屋第1季.jpg

Where's their school?

他们学校在哪
Connecticut and Q.
康涅狄格街和Q街街角
Oh, I can take them. You sure?
我来送他们吧,可以吗
Yes. It's on the way to my office.
没问题,正好顺路
This watershed act proves that once again
这项流域法案再次证明
the anticapitalist agenda
反资本主义的议程
is alive and well in the Democratic party.
依然在民主党内盛行
Let me show you what's really going on.
让我告诉你到底是怎么回事
Here are the democrats eating up all of their
这是民主党人在吞下
soft science, "Organically homegrown" propaganda
环保狂热分子给他们强行灌输的
that the ecofanatics are forcefeeding them.
软科学和"有机自产"理念
And over here, at the tail end of all those jackasses,
而这里,是那些蠢事造成的后果
are middleclass Americans...
就是美国中产阶级
people who just want to work hard
那些只想努力工作
and rely on jobs in the drilling industry.
靠开采业谋生的人
And what about the hypocrisy, folks?
那这个伪君子呢
Does Peter Russo honestly have the gall
彼得·罗素还真敢
to lecture us on the purity of our rivers
教训我们要净化河流
when he has been polluting himself with chemicals for years?
而他多年来一直用化学品污染自己
He's not just been eating grass, he's been smoking it.
他不止吃草,还吸食(大麻)
It's the only major bill he's sponsored in six years.
这是他六年来发起的唯一一份重要法案
I know, but they already have national coverage.
我知道,但报道已经覆盖全国
What's the angle?
你想写什么
If it doesn't pass,
如果法案没通过
I think he'll lose support from the shipbuilders' association.
我想他会失去船厂协会的支持
So they lose support. It's not that juicy.
失去支持,这不够劲爆
They're a huge part of his getoutthevote effort in Philly.
船厂协会是他在费城拉票的重头戏
It sounds like inside baseball.
一般人看不懂的
Not if I get the vote count. Black and white numbers.
要是能把票数摆在那儿就清楚明白了
Nobody has that. But when I called the campaign,
没人报道这个,但我打给竞选办公室
they stonewalled me.
他们口风很紧
Same thing in the whip's office.
党鞭办公室也一样
Do you know anyone over there?
你那里有认识的人吗
In Underwood's office?
安德伍德办公室
No, I don't.
不,没有
Nobody on staff?
一个都不认识
I just figured because you gave me the Russo profile.
毕竟是你给了我罗素的专访
No, that didn't come from them.
不,不是他们给我的
But Underwood organized the campaign.
但安德伍德组织了竞选
I'm sorry. I don't know anybody there.
抱歉,我不认识那儿的人
Okay.
好吧
Hey, it's me. I just wanted to fill you in on something.
是我,我有些事要告诉你
I should be back home at 10:00. Meet me there.
大概晚上10点到家,我家见
Sarah made this one. It's a frog.
这是萨拉折的,是青蛙
And I made this one. Can you guess what it is?
我折了这只,你猜是什么
A lobster? No. It's a scorpion.
龙虾,不对,是蝎子
They're for you. For the ones you gave us.
送给你的,谢谢你的天鹅
Aw, they're beautiful.
真漂亮
But maybe you should bring them to school, no?
可你不想带去学校吗
For showandtell? Or give them to your friends.
向同学展示一下,或者送给朋友
No. The other kids will just make fun of us.
不,其他孩子只会嘲笑我们
Why?
为什么
Everybody hates us at school.
学校里人人讨厌我们
They say dad's a crackhead and that we're crack babies.
他们说爸爸是瘾君子,我们是毒宝宝
I looked up "Crack baby" on the computer.
我上网查过"毒宝宝"
I don't look like that.
我不长那样
Yeah, they say dad's gonna O.D. like Amy Winehouse.
他们说爸爸会像艾米·怀恩豪斯那样吸毒致死
Well, you tell them
那就告诉他们
that your dad doesn't do that kind of thing anymore, right?
你们爸爸已经戒毒了
Yeah, we do, but they don't believe us.
我们说了,但没人相信
Did you try going to the teachers?
你们试过找老师吗
We can't do that. Everyone will just hate us even more.
不能那么做,大家只会更讨厌我们
Well, you can't worry about what other people think, right?
不能太在乎别人怎么想,是不是
I wish dad wasn't running for Governor.
真希望爸爸不竞选州长
You ever been to Allentown before? I have not.
你之前来过艾伦镇吗,没有
What do you think?
你觉得这里怎么样
Compared to New York, the parking is easier.
比起纽约,停车容易些
Finding a decent bagel, not so much.
想找好百吉饼就没那么容易了
We make up for it with the cream cheese.
但我们有奶油干酪
Shall we? Ready when you are.
开始吗,你准备好就开始
Your watershed bill.
你的流域法案
You've ticked off the Republicans, oil, gas...
你惹火了共和党,石油业,天然气业
Sometimes you gotta upset a few people to do the right thing.
有时为了做正确的事,难免要惹一些人
Not just a few.
不只是一些人
There's a sizable coalition that wants to see your bill fail,
希望你法案失败的人加起来可不少
including environmentalists from your own party.
包括民主党内的环保人士
Don't think the bill does enough.
他们认为法案不尽如人意
We wanted a passable bill.
我们的目的是通过法案
That's why we aimed for middle ground...
所以法案没有太苛刻
Do you actually care about the Delaware river?
你真的关心特拉华河吗
I don't sponsor legislation I don't care about.
我不会发起自己不关心的法案
Until recently, you hadn't sponsored any legislation at all.
在此之前,你从未发起过任何法案
I spent my time in congress focusing on things
我在国会集中精力做
that were important to my constituents.
对我选民重要的事
The shipyard.
造船厂
Kept it open as long as I could.
我已经尽可能维持了
Okay. That's one thing. What are the others?
好,这算一件事,还有别的吗
I'd love to provide you a list
我很乐意一一列举
of all the things I've done in congress,
我在国会做过的事
but we've got 15 minutes...
但我们只有15分钟
Your opponent has linked your inactivity
你的反对者认为你的无作为
to your fondness for singlemalts.
与你嗜饮纯麦芽酒有关
I've been very open about my past,
我对自己的过去很坦诚
and I've done everything I can to overcome it
我已经竭尽全力去克服它
in a responsible, permanent way.
负责且永远地戒酒了
And I preferred vodka to scotch.
而且比起威士忌,我更喜欢伏特加

重点单词   查看全部解释    
organized ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 组织

 
legislation [.ledʒis'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 立法,法律

联想记忆
opponent [ə'pəunənt]

想一想再看

n. 对手,敌手,反对者
adj. 敌对的,反

联想记忆
association [ə.səusi'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想

联想记忆
propaganda [.prɔpə'gændə,prɔpə'gændə]

想一想再看

n. 宣传,宣传的内容

 
campaign [kæm'pein]

想一想再看

n. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动
v. 从事运

联想记忆
lobster ['lɔbstə]

想一想再看

n. 龙虾

 
gall [gɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 胆囊,胆汁,苦味,厚颜无耻 v. 烦恼,屈辱,磨伤

联想记忆
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑

联想记忆
sponsor ['spɔnsə]

想一想再看

n. 保证人,赞助者,发起者,主办者
vt.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。