I wanna thank you very much.
我想感谢大家
This is a great honor.
这是莫大的荣幸
I wanna thank president Higgins
我想感谢希金斯校长
and of course the love of my life, Claire.
当然还有我一生的挚爱,克莱尔
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢你们
You okay? Yes.
你还好吗,嗯
Hi, ma.
妈
This is Christina. I told you about her yesterday.
这是克里斯蒂娜,昨天和你提过她
Hi, Mrs. Russo. Hey.
你好,罗素太太,嗯
We just came by to say goodbye.
我们是来道别的
We have to catch a train in about an hour. Okay.
我们要赶一小时后的火车,好
They still haven't fixed that light? Uhuh.
还没人来修灯吗,没有
Things went well today.
今天很顺利
I think the folks in the yard are gonna get behind me.
我想我得到造船厂伙计们的支持了
Peter did a great job.
彼得做得很棒
Hand me that blanket.
把那条毯子给我
The A.C. in here is nuts.
这里的空调能冻死人
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
I got in a fight.
我打了一架
Did you win?
你赢了吗
Yeah, I guess I did.
嗯,我想是的
That's my Peter.
这才是我的彼得
So you're fucking my son.
你在上我儿子啊
Lighten up. I'm just messing with you.
别紧张,和你开玩笑的
Excuse me.
打扰
Yeah. Hold on a second. Yeah?
稍等,有事吗
Yeah, my mother's in room 409.
我妈住409房
She has a light out that needs to be replaced.
她房间的灯坏了,需要更换
All right. I'll take care of it.
好的,我知道了
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
Look, babe, if you put that pink thing on,
听着,宝贝,如果你穿上粉色那件
I'm telling you...
我跟你说
Hold on. What is it?
等等,又怎么了
The light in my mother's room.
我妈妈房间里的灯
I told you I'll take care of it later.
我说了过会儿会去看的
No, you'll take care of it now.
不行,你现在就得搞定
I gotta go.
我得挂了
And turn the A.C. down while you're in there too.
顺便关了空调
Yes, sir.
知道了,先生
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're very welcome, sir.
不客气,先生
You take care of yourself.
你要保重
I'm real proud of you, Frank.
我真为你骄傲,弗兰克
I hate to admit it, but I feel the same.
虽然不想承认,但我也是
Well, having all you here was what made it special.
你们的出席,让今天意义非凡
Now you stay in touch.
有空常联系
Will do. See ya, buddy.
一定,再见,兄弟
Beautiful ceremony, Frank.
典礼很棒,弗兰克
Yeah, they did a good job.
是啊,他们干得不错
Your speech. I'm glad I was here for that.
你的演讲,我很高兴今天来了
Me too.
我也是
You should come out to Salida sometime.
你该抽空来萨里达看看
I'll take you out on the Arkansas river.
我带你去游览阿肯色河
I should do that. Any time you want.
我是该去看看,随时欢迎
Yep.
好
All right.
好
Francis?
弗兰西斯
Edward has the car ready.
艾德华备好车了
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
Take your time.
不着急
You hear from Peter?
彼得那儿情况如何
Looks like the shipbuilders are on board.
似乎造船厂的员工同意了
Tomorrow morning we start working on his draft
明早我们就着手草拟
for his announcement speech. Got it.
他的竞选声明,好的
And I want the brief on the mockup for the watershed bill.
我还要看一下流域法案模型的简报
I got that with me.
我带着呢
Ride with me to the airport.
乘我的车去机场
We'll go through it in the car.
我们路上说