Nightcap?
睡前小酌吗
Well, I thought it might help me.
我想这个或许能帮我
I--I don't sleep well alone.
我,我一个人总睡不好
I'm sorry about what I said tonight.
很抱歉今晚对你说了那些话
No.
你说得对
You were being honest.
你只是实话实说罢了
No, not entirely.
不,并不全是
The truth is, with Walter being gone, I'm...
事实是,自从沃尔特走了之后,我
I'm lonely.
我很孤独
You know, you and I used to talk.
你我以前无话不谈
I used to know what you were thinking.
我总知道你在想什么
But now, even when you're home,
但现在,即使你人在家裡
You're somewhere else. I...
心却在别处,我
I guess I just miss my son.
我只是想念我的儿子了
I miss you, too.
我也想你
And I wish that...
而我希望
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Mom--
妈妈
It's ok to get your hands dirty every once in a while.
偶尔把手弄脏了也没什么的
For me. Please.
就当为了我,拜託
All right.
好吧
That is a great burger.
这汉堡味道真棒
Thank you for this.Anytime.
谢谢你带我来。随时奉陪
You know, I'll bet Carter Bowen
我打赌卡特·鲍恩
doesn't know where to find the best burger joint
一定不知道星城哪家是
in Starling City.
最棒的汉堡店
So I have one thing on him.
那我终于有一点比他强喽
No.
不
You have everything on him.
你什么都比他强