Oh good lord no.
天呐 当然不是
I meant in my class where I teach.
我说的 是我在教课的班级
You'll meet them tomorrow. They're coming to the hospital
明天你就能见到他们了 他们会去医院
as part of the volunteer outreach program.
这是志愿者拓展活动的一部分
Oh yeah that is a great program.
这个活动不错
I mean obviously I don't want 15 kids of my own.
显然 我不想要15个孩子
I I mean not that I don't want kids. I do.
不是不想要孩子 我想要
I want kids marriage true love.
我想要孩子 婚姻和真爱
I want it all but that of course is...
我都想要 不过当然...
wildly inappropriate for me to discuss on a first date.
第一次约会就讨论这些很不合适
Ruby?
鲁比
Yes Mary Margaret?
什么事 玛丽·玛格丽特
Check please.
结账吧
Hey. You okay?
你还好吧
Oh in the world of tight spots I've been in
我现在已经焦头乱额
crashing in my car doesn't even rank in the top ten.
在车上睡觉根本不值一提
You're sleeping here?
你在车里过夜吗
Till I find a place.
在我找到住的地方之前
You decided to stay.
你决定留下了
For Henry.
为了亨利
Yeah. I guess.
算是吧
This town doesn't seem to have many vacancies.
镇子上好像没有多少空房
None actually.
实际上一间都没有
Is that normal?
这正常吗
Must be the curse.
一定是诅咒搞的鬼
Why are you out so late?
你怎么这么晚还在外面
Well I'm a teacher not a nun.
我是个老师 又不是修女
I had a date.
我去约会了
From the looks of things it went well.
好像 进行得挺顺利
As well as they ever do.
每次都是这样
Tell me he at least paid.
告诉我至少是他买单
Guess if true love was easy we'd all have it.
假如真爱如此容易 我们早都拥有了
You know if things get cramped
这样吧 如果实在找不到住的地方
I do have a spare room.
我家还有个空房间
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm not... really the roommate type.
我不太适合当室友
It's just not my thing.
那不是我的风格