Maggie is trying to prevent me from seeing Malcolm.
麦琪想要阻止我见马尔科姆
I didn't know that you wanted that.
所以你很想见他吗
Just because he's not my son,
虽然他不是我儿子
doesn't mean I don't care about him.
但这并不代表我不在乎他
So, that's what you were doing all day?
所以你这一整天都在忙这个
You were meeting with her lawyer?
忙着去见她的律师
Her lawyer. My lawyer.
她的律师 我的律师
The whole thing is very complicated.
整件事都很复杂
But why would you keep that from me?
但你为什么瞒着我呢
Because having them in my life destroyed us once.
因为他们的事 我们闹僵过一次
And we're just getting our footing back.
而我们的关系才刚刚恢复
I didn't want to take the chance that that would upset you.
我不希望让你因为这件事不开心
Okay, that doesn't explain your violent outburst.
好吧 但你为什么要发怒呢
I mean, Jake said that you really scared this woman.
杰克说 你当时把她吓坏了
The conversation was heated.
当时的对话比较激烈
Voices were raised.
可能声音也高
There was nothing violent about it.
但是完全没有暴力因素
So, either Jake misinterpreted what he saw,
杰克可能误会了当时的情形
or he's trying to make me look bad
不然就是他想抹黑我
so you'll rethink your decision.
想让你重新考虑你的决定
Ezra, I really want this to work.
以斯拉 我真的很想和你在一起
But it's only going to if we're honest with each other.
但前提是我们必须对彼此坦诚
I made a mistake.
我错了
I really am sorry.
我很抱歉