Look at me when you say it.
看着我的眼睛说
I promise you.
我向你保证
How you doing on money?
钱还够花吗
I don't have enough for tomorrow.
不够明天花的
What are you doing?
你干什么
I thought you wanted me to...
我以为你要我...
You said you were done with that.
你说过不再干了
I'll be in touch.
我会联系你的
If you own up to some of the shenanigans,
如果只承认其中一部分事
sweep the rest under the rug, you might have a shot.
把其他的掩盖起来,或许还有机会
How much do we have to sweep under?
得掩盖多少
Well, the kid had a talent for covering his tracks.
这孩子隐藏踪迹倒是有一套
I've highlighted all the items I think he should admit to.
我把他该承认的东西都标出来了
The rest I wouldn't mention.
其他的就别提了
It's a lot not to talk about.
不能说的还挺多
I need your help with something. Right now?
我需要你帮忙,现在吗
Yes. Is it important?
对,重要吗
Because you told me I could leave early this weekend
你之前说我这周末可以早点下班
to go visit my daughter down in Virginia.
去弗吉尼亚看望我女儿
You have a guest room in your house, right?
你家里有客房吧
Well, it's Mary's old room, but, yes.
有,原来是玛丽的房间
I need you to put someone up for a while. A young woman.
我想让一个年轻女人去你那儿住一段时间
What? Who? Her name is Rachel.
什么,谁?她叫瑞秋
I can't tell you anymore than that.
只能告诉你这些
I don't understand. Why do you need...
我不明白,你为什么
No questions, Nancy. I just need you to do this for me.
别问了,南茜,我需要你帮我
I wouldn't be asking if it weren't serious.
如果不重要我就不会开口了
Put up for how long?
要住多长时间
I don't know. It could be a while.
不知道,可能得有一段时间
I'm supposed to put up a complete stranger
你让一个陌生人去我家住
and not ask any questions?
还不许我提问吗
Nancy, please.
南茜,求你了
You're the only person I can trust.
你是我唯一能信任的人
Is something illegal going on?
有什么违法的事吗
No. She's just a girl in trouble
没有,她只是碰上了点麻烦
who needs a place to stay.
需要找个地方避避
We have to be discreet. Can I at least meet her first?
我们得小心点,至少让我先见见她吧
I need to know now.
我现在就要答覆
Okay, I guess.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
There's no catch, Larry.
没什么条件,拉里
Your district gets over 20 million if the numbers hold.
总数没问题,你的选区就能拿到两千多万
And most of the money is earmarked for economic development,
其中大多数将用于经济发展
not research.
而非科研
That's great, but I need more than your support.
太棒了,但我不仅需要你的支持
I need you to be a sponsor.
我需要你跟我连署
Fantastic, Larry.
好极了,拉里
Great. I'll put you down.
太棒了,我要挂了
You too. Bye.
你也是,再见
So that just leaves Clayburn... and Price?
那就只剩克雷伯恩..和普莱斯是吗
With Jennings on the fence.
詹宁斯仍在观望
And I know Roger. I'll call him.
我认识罗杰,我打给他
And I'll track down these other two over the weekend.
我这周末会跟进另外两人
Really good work today, Peter.
今天真的很棒,彼得
Do you know where I put my purse?
你看见我的手提包了吗
It's right here.
在这儿
Did you make those?
这些是你折的吗
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry.
抱歉,我不是有意偷看的
Oh, this? I've been fooling around with it a little bit.
这个吗,我最近瞎折腾的
Can I see?
我能看看吗
Sarah learned how to make these birds in her art class.
萨拉在美工课上学折这种鸟
Then she taught it to Kevin, and they got obsessed,
她又教会了凯文,他俩就着迷了
and there were little pieces of paper all over the apartment.
家里到处都是小纸片
Do you wanna take them for the kids?
拿去给孩子们吧
Oh, no. I can't.
不用了,我不能拿
Oh, please. I'll just throw them out eventually.
拿去吧,反正我最后也会丢掉
Thank you. They'll love them.
谢谢,他们一定很喜欢
So you should bring the kids by the house
哪天带你的孩子来我家吧
sometime so I can meet them.
让我见见他们
Kevin and Frank can play the video games.
凯文和弗兰克可以一起打电玩
He told you that?
他告诉你的吗
I was a little surprised, I have to admit.
必须承认,我当时有点惊讶
If anybody knew he came home every day to...
如果有人知道他每天回家都...
it's embarrassing. There's worse secrets to have.
可太丢人了,还有更可怕的秘密呢
Yeah, there are, I suppose.
是啊,我想也是
I'll call you Monday after I talk
我跟克雷伯恩和普莱斯谈过后
to Clayburn and Price.
周一会给你打电话
Okay, great. Have a good weekend, Peter.
好的,太棒了,周末愉快,彼得
You too.
你也是
I had Linda talk to the Vice President.
我让琳达跟副总统谈过了
He'll keep his nose out of it. I appreciate that.
他不会过问的,太感谢了
He's a good man,
他人挺好的
but this is a very delicate moment in the campaign.
但现在正是竞选的敏感时期
You start spreading doubts, and...
有人提出质疑...
He's a pain in the ass. We all know it.
他就是个讨厌鬼,我们都知道
You don't have to mince words, Frank.
没必要拐弯抹角,弗兰克