Ali wants to meet me tonight.
艾莉今晚想见我
Like she wanted to meet you at the kissing rock yesterday?
就像昨天想和你在亲吻石见面一样吗
She needs our help, Spence.
斯宾塞 她需要我们的帮助
Did Shana tell you this?
莎娜告诉你的吗
Look, even if this were true,
听着 就算这是真的
Why would Ali only want to meet with you?
为什么艾莉只想和你见面
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe "A" can't watch all of us all the time.
也许是因为A没有办法同时监视我们所有人
Look, I know you wanna
听着 我知道你很想相信
believe that this is Alison reaching out to you,
这的确是艾莉森想和你见面
But it's not Ali, okay? This is "A".
但这不是艾莉 好吗 这是A
I don't think so. Not this time.
我不这么想 这次绝不是
Just because Shana knows
仅仅是因为莎娜知道
about this one conversation you and Ali had?
你和艾莉的一段对话吗
Yes.
是的
Well, you're not going alone.
那么你不能一个人去
That's the only way she'll meet me.
只有一个人她才肯见我
Spencer, I told you because I didn't want to lie to you.
斯宾塞 我告诉你是因为我不想对你撒谎
Okay? Don't make me sorry that I did.
不要让我后悔这么做 好吗