手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第9期:把我当傻子

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You are a funny man. Why?

你蛮搞笑的 为什么
You're completely bothered by the flowers.
你能被这些花搞得心烦气躁
But when my father introduces you as "a friend of my son,"
但是我爸爸说你是我的朋友的时候
doesn't faze you in the least.
你一点儿也没有觉得困扰
Because the florist played me for a fool.
因为那个花商把我当成了一个傻子
Your dad didn't mean any harm. He's just being who he is.
你爸没有刻意伤害我 他就是那样的人
When I was back East in law school,
当我在东部的法学院上学的时候
my dad used to call me every Saturday at 6:00 p.M.,
我爸爸曾经每周六下午六点都打电话给我
before people would go out,
在大家都准备出去玩之前
just to, you know, check in, catch up.
只是为了查查勤 了解一下近况
And then, I think, the Christmas of my second year,
然后 应该是第二年的圣诞节吧
I finally got up the courage to tell him.
我终于鼓起勇气向他出柜
After that, I-I... pretty much just talked to my mom.
之后 我 我基本上只和我妈说话
Don't cry.
别哭
I'm not crying.
我没在哭
I'm home! We're here.
我回家了 我们在这儿
This is Whitney. We're giving her a makeover.
这是惠特妮 我们在打扮她
Hi. You have such a nice family...
你好 你的家人都很善良
and a really beautiful house.
你的房子也很漂亮
Thanks. You two know each other how?
谢谢 你们怎么认识的
She's my date.
她是我的约会对象
Of course she is. I'll be in here.
她当然是 我去里面歇着了
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来

重点单词   查看全部解释    
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥协,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥协处理,危

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 摩登家庭

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。