Who the hell was that guy?
那家伙到底是谁
A local vigilante.
当地的治安维持者
Usually goes after rich guys.
平时都是去抓富人
Well, clearly he's branching out.
显然他现在管得更宽了
Things have gone sideways for us lately.
最近事情总是不顺
That hood guy showing up, Kyle shooting a cop.
兜帽男出现,凯尔开枪射了员警
You were the one who warned me he was a cop.
是你警告我他是员警的
So you would take his gun, not shoot him.
所以你该拿走他的枪,而不是朝他开枪
Your mother has a point.
你妈妈说得对
Maybe this is a sign we need to hang it up.
这也许说明咱们应该歇一歇了
Head for Mexico, retire.
出发去墨西哥,洗手不干了
We don't have enough.
我们的钱不够
We always said that we wouldn't quit
我们总是说除非得到足够
until we had enough to set ourselves up.
维持生存的钱,否则是不会停手的
The kid's right. We need to hit another.
弟弟说得对,我们还要再干一票
We can make do with what we've got.
我们手头的钱可以凑合著用
We'll be ok.
我们会没事的
I didn't spend 5 years risking my life and my freedom
我这5年不惜冒著失去生命和自由的危险
to just be ok.
不只是为了没事
No, set for life.
要让馀生吃穿不愁
That was our deal.
那才是我们的协议
Ok.
好的
One more.
再干一笔
And then we're out.
然后我们就停手
I should add "Personal Internet Researcher for Oliver Queen"
我应该在我的职位上加上
to my job title.
"奥利弗·奎恩的私人网络调查员"
Happily, I mean.
我是说,很开心胜任此职
His name is Derek Reston.
他叫德里克·莱斯顿
We were close before I...went away.
在我离开前,我们关系很好
And I want to get back in touch.
我想重新联络他
I guess you didn't have Facebook on that island.
我猜你在那岛上没用Facebook吧
Nope. Not even a MySpace account.
没,连MySpace帐号都没有
Cause it was a very dark time.
那暗无天日的日子呀
Well, there's not much here that's recent.
最近没有什么动态
No credit activity.
没有信贷记录
No utility bills.
没交水电费
Well, I guess you guys must have met at the factory.
我想你们大概是在工厂认识的
Wait. What--what factory?
等等,什么工厂
The Queen Steel Factory.
奎恩钢厂
Derek Reston worked there for 15 years
德里克·莱斯顿在那干了15年
until it shut down in '07.
直到07年工厂关闭
Derek Reston worked for my father?
德里克·莱斯顿曾为我父亲工作
You weren't really close friends, huh?
你们的关系没多么要好吧
It looks like Derek was the factory foreman
看起来在你父亲将生产外包到中国前
until your dad outsourced production to china.
德里克一直是工厂的工头
About 1,500 employees got laid off.
大概有1500工人失业
Looks like the finance guys
而且财务人员
even found a loophole in the union contract,
在工会合同上找了个漏洞
so, they didn't have to pay
所以公司没有
severance packages and pensions to their employees.
支付员工遣散费和养老金
They all pretty much lost their homes.
他们几乎全都无家可归了
Including your friend.
包括你的朋友