Hope those sheets are okay.
希望你能睡得惯这床单
Oh don't worry about it.
不用担心
I know they're the best you could afford.
我知道你就只能买这么好的了
Not really. The good ones are on my bed.
其实不是 更好的我自己用着呢
Max that oven is so hot.
麦克斯 烤箱太热了
Could you do me a favor and open the back door?
你能帮我开开后门吗
We've known each other two days
我们才认识两天
and you're already asking for back door?
你就想开我"后庭"啊
Dear God!
上帝呀
I forgot you're Equestrian Barbie.
我忘了你是骑师芭比
You came with a horse.
买芭比还附赠马一只
No.
不行
Out horse bad! Bad horse.
出去 小马 不乖哦 大坏马
Chestnut.
栗宝
No need to yell he's a champion.
没必要嚷它 它可是冠军马
Champion stink bomb.
米田共臭度也是冠军
It's smelling pretty ripe out in that yard.
整个院子臭味四溢
That's not Chestnut that's Brooklyn.
这不关栗宝的事 布鲁克林本来就这味儿
Okay well I'm watching "The Champion"
好吧 我现在就看见"冠军马"
drop some steaming hot "Brooklyn" right now.
拉出几坨热气腾腾的"布鲁克林"呢
Max I've been thinking about how you completely overreacted
麦克斯 对于把名字写在板子上这件事
to your name up on the specials board.
我觉得你有点反应过大了
Do you think it's a fear of success?
你觉得那是对成功的恐惧吗
I am too poor to have a fear of success.
我穷到恐惧不起成功
At Wharton Business School we learned
我在沃顿商学院学过
that every new venture can bring up a certain amount of fear.
但凡创业都会伴随着一定的恐惧
Is there any way to do a yelp review of Wharton Business School?
我能去Yelp网上给沃顿点个差评之类的吗
Maybe you're having a hard time imagining
或许因为没人相信过你和你的梦想
this cupcake business could ever even happen
所以你才无法想象
because nobody ever believed in you or your dreams.
这个蛋糕事业会有实现的一天
I'm guessing.
我瞎猜的
I can make this happen Max.
我能帮你美梦成真 麦克斯
For me for you for us.
为了我 为了你 为了我们
Just keep making those amazing cupcakes.
你就接着烘焙超好吃的小蛋糕
And I'll do the rest till you believe.
其他我来做 做到你相信为止
I believe everything you just said
我"相信"你说的每一句话
and that children are the future.
我也"相信"孩子是未来的主人翁