Oh, la, la, la, la, la. Right here. Follow the doughnut, people.
噢,拉,拉,拉,拉,拉,就在这儿,跟着这个油炸圈饼。
Here we go. We got some people. Come on, come on. Hey, hey!
我们现在就去,我们有些人了来吧,来吧,嘿嘿。
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
Well, um, Ed bet Tom that he wouldn't eat doughnut out of the toilet.
嗯,Ed跟Tom打赌,他绝对吃不下一个从厕所取出的甜甜圈。
Isn't it disgusting?
这不是很恶心么?
Ah, ah. It's got to be fully dunked.
啊-啊!它必须被完全浸泡。
Now, I don't want the glaze to repel the water.
听着,我可不想表面上沾着水。
Whoa, slight delay, people. I'm requesting a scrub down.
稍等一下,伙计们我要求擦一下。
Does anybody know where they keep the toilet brush?
谁知到他们把刷子放在哪里了么?
Just for one second, okay? Just for one second.
1秒钟,好么?就等1秒钟。
Hey, I never thought I'd have to ask you this,
嘿,我从没想过我会问你这个问题。
but are you about to eat a doughnut out of the toilet?
但是你真的打算吃一个从厕所捞出来的甜甜圈?
Yeah! For the Galveston Jewelers account.
正是!为了Galveston的宝石帐目。
I don't care! You're not going to do this!
我不在乎这个!你不能这么做!
Look, Lynette, you're the one who told meto find a way to click with Ed.
听着,Lynette,是你让我找个方法和Ed交涉。
Well, now we've got our thing, and it's paying off for me!
现在我们得到了我们要的,它将给我钱。
That's because Ed gets off on humiliating you. Please, don't do this!
那是因为Ed在羞辱你,求求你,别这么做!
We're waiting, Scavo!
我们在等你,Scavo!
Tom, Tom, Tom!
Tom,Tom,Tom!
Okay, okay, what now?"
好,好,现在怎么样?
This is my moment.
这是我的决定。