It's an M249 machine gun.
这是把M249型机关枪
Gaspowered, aircooled,
气驱动,空气冷却
Fires up to 800 rounds per minute.
每分钟能发射八百发子弹
We need to move, now!
我们得走了,快
What are you doing? Get out of here!
你在干什么,快出去
Move! Let's go!
快走,走吧
I'm not accustomed to being summoned
我还不习惯三更半夜
to the office in the middle of the night.
被叫到办公室来
Well, what was it that was so important
什么事重要到
that I had to race down here?
要我火速赶来
I found the "Queen's gambit", Moira.
我找到了"金牌奎恩"号,莫伊拉
I know you secretly had the boat salvaged.
我知道你偷偷打捞回了那艘船
I wanted to move it to a more secure location
在你的秘密暴露之前,我想把它
before confronting you about it.
运到更安全的地方
In fact, I sent Josiah Hudson
事实上,我派约西亚·哈德森
to the warehouse for precisely that purpose.
去仓库恰恰就是为了这件事
But he died mysteriously in a car accident.
可他却离奇地死于一场车祸
I hope you now have a better understanding
我希望你现在能更加明白
of why it is I've been so distant of late.
为何我近来对你保持距离
It's very disconcerting to discover
知道与你住同一屋檐
that the person with whom you share your home,
夜夜同床共枕
your bed and your heart
倾心相许的人
has been lying to you so convincingly,
瞒你瞒得如此严实
and I would be a fool not to consider
除非我是傻子,否则很难不怀疑
all the things that you have told me were lies.
你所说的话都是谎言
Walter, you're my husband,I
沃尔特,你是我的丈夫,我...
Yes, I am.
是的,没错
Walter, please.
沃尔特,别这样
You've got to stop looking into this, it's not safe.
你别再调查这件事了,这很危险
You'll beyou'll be upsetting people,
你这么做会招惹一些人
people with influence.
那些有权有势的人
You are very far out of your depth.
你知道的太多了
Man in the hood, one, gangbangers, zero.
兜帽人胜,犯罪团伙败
Hang on.
别挂
Yeah?
什么事
Mr. Queen, if you're entertaining guests upstairs,
奎恩先生,如果你在楼上款待客人
should I have some drinks sent up?
需要端些饮料上来吗
No. It's just me up here and I'm on my way back down.
不必,这里就我一个,我现在就下去
Good job.
做得好
Now get back here.
现在回来吧