Suit yourself,
自己找合适的吧
but I'm saving that one for a jerk to be named later.
不过我会对某个混蛋保留这个方法
Do you really think this is gonna work?
你真的认为这样做有用?
I want to show Caruso that he can't keep messing with me and get away with it.
我要让Caruso知道, 他不能一直这样惹了我还能若无其事
I'm gonna get him back.
我要让他付出代价
I'm gonna get him back good.
我要让他付出很大的代价
Like Tina finally did to Ike.
就像Tina最后怎么对Ike的
While I was making up for the past,
当我在弥补过去失去的东西时
Drew was getting ready for his future.
Drew为他的将来做好了准备
Look at you.
我看看你
Oh,my baby's graduating.
喔 我的宝贝毕业了
I think the hat looks stupid.
我觉得帽子看着很傻
Shut up.
闭嘴
You shut up.
你才闭嘴
Hey,hey,be quiet.
喂 安静点
Hey,Mom,can we eat at Junior's after graduation?
妈 我们毕业典礼之后去Junior饭店吃饭怎么样?
I hate Junior's.
我讨厌Junior饭店
Can we eat at Sylvia's?
我们能去Sylvia饭店吃饭吗?
Drew gets to pick.
让Drew来选
He's the one graduating,Tonya.
他才是要毕业的人 Tonya
You know what? In that case,Ma,
想知道吗?这种情况 妈
we have to go to Sylvia's.
我们只好去Sylvia饭店
Oh,that's nice,baby.
喔 那样很好 宝贝
To tell Sylvia we're eating at Junior's.
去Sylvia饭店说 我们在Junior饭店吃
Well,we can ask your daddy.
我们可以问一下你们的爸爸
I'm sure we can eat wherever you want.
我肯定你想去哪我们就可以去哪吃饭
As long as they have a "Kids eat free after 4:00 p.m." special.
只要她们有"下午4点以后儿童免费"特餐
I don't know what's so special about graduating.
我不明白毕业到底有什么特别的
Nothing,if you're happy saying,
没什么 如果你高兴的说
"May I take your order,please?"
"请问想吃点什么?"
What's so special is:
特别在于
I don't have to go to little kid school with you anymore.
我再也不需要和你一起上小学了
I'm grown.
我长大了
Well,you're not grown; you're stupid.
你不是长大,你是笨蛋
You're stupid. You're stupid.
你是笨蛋 你是笨蛋
Didn't I say "Stop"?
我没说停下来吗?
Hey,Ma,can I show the guys my cap and gown?
呃 妈 我可以给大家看看 我的帽子和袍子吗?
You ain't gonna mess that gown up,
你可别把那袍子弄脏了
and then go walking across the stage looking like"Who did that to you?"
然后走向台上好像说“谁干的?"
Take it off.
脱下来
And give me the hat,too.
你也把帽子给我
I'm gonna hang this in your closet,
我会把它挂在你的柜子里
and I better not see you in it until graduation day.
你最好不要让我看见 你毕业那天之前穿着它
You understand me? Yes,ma'am.
明白没? 是的 夫人
Huh,excuse me? I di... what?
请问? 我说了什么?
Yes,ma'am.
明白了 夫人
All right.
很好
While Drew was moving up,Mr.Omar's drain was stopped up.
当Drew在前进时 Omar先生的排水管却停住了
How long has it been like that?
这种情况多长时间了?
Ever since it got back from vacation in Haiti.
自从去Haiti度假回来之后
I don't know.
我不知道
Some time overnight,it just got all backed up.
夜里的某个时候 它就完全回流了
Hmm... I'll take care of it.
嗯...我会处理的
My father thought he could fix anything with Crazy Glue or duct tape.
我父亲认为他能用超能胶水 或管道胶布修补任何东西
What you doing?
你在做什么?