vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<
您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 绿箭侠第一季 > 正文
手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
Hello.
你好
Do we have a legal meeting or something?
我们约了法律咨询或是什么吗
Because I have friends over.
我现在可有朋友在
Do you think maybe you can tear yourself away
你觉得你能从这些
from this inappropriately themed rave
不合适的主题狂欢中
for a couple minutes?
抽身一小会儿吗
I can't remember the last time
我都想不起上次
that I've been in this room.
来这里是什么时候了
I can. Halloween, 2005.
我记得,2005年,万圣节
We were getting ready for Tommy's party.
我们在为汤米的派对做准备
Ah. Yes.
对,没错
I wore those horrible fishnets.
我当时穿了条超丑的渔网袜
I thought you looked good.
我觉得你很美
Listen...
听着
I just wanted to come by and apologize
我只是想过来为我父亲
for my father's behavior today during the polygraph.
今天在测谎时的行为道歉
You don't have to apologize for him.
你不用为他道歉
He has a right to feel any way that he wants.
他有什么样的感觉都是应该的
It wasn't just Sarah, Ollie.
不光是莎拉的事,奥利
What do you mean?
什么意思
After Sarah died,
莎拉死后
my father threw himself into his work.
我父亲寄情于工作当中
I think that's part of the reason I'm an attorney.
我想这也是我成为律师的原因之一
He ran to the law and I followed.
他献身给法律,我也紧随其后
But my mother couldn't.
但我母亲做不到
So she left him.
所以她离开了他
Left us.
离开了我们
Look, I'm not trying to tell you this
我告诉你这些不是
to make you feel bad, or worse.
为了让你难过或是难堪
I justI really want you to understand him.
我只是,真的想让你理解他
Why don't you hate me?
你为什么不恨我
You should.
你应该恨我
I did.
我恨过
For so long, I did, Ollie.
很长一段时间,奥利
But after today, I realized that...
但在今天之后,我发觉
I was so focused on what happened to my family
我一直太关注我们家的遭遇
that I didn't even stop and wonder
我从没停下来想一想
what could have happened to you.
你到底经历了什么
I didn't know about the torture, or your scars.
我不知有那些拷打,还有你的伤疤
What happened to you on that island
你在那座岛上经历的一切
was far more than you deserved.
远超出了你应该承受的
And I was wrong that I didn't ask you before,
我以前没问你是我的错
but I'm asking you now.
但我现在问你
I need to know. I need to see.
我要知道,我要亲眼看见
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是的
How did you survive this?
你怎么活下来的
There were times when I wanted to die.
很多次我都想一死了之
In the end...
但最后
there was something I wanted more.
总有些东西给我活下去的勇气
No. Laurel, you don't have to go.
不,劳蕾尔,你不用走
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: