Do something.Something.
想办法,办法
Have you seen Monica? -I'm not seeing Monica!
你有看见摩妮卡吗? 我没有在跟摩妮卡交往
What? -What?
什么? 啥?
We gotta find her. Rachel's coming to tell Ross she loves him.
我们得找到她 菲比说瑞秋要来向罗斯表白
Oh,my God! -I know. Do you know where Monica is?
天哪 没错,所以要找到摩妮卡 你知道她在哪里吗?
No. What's with the third degree? Why not just shine a light in my eyes?
不知道!你在逼问什么? 干脆拿灯照我的眼睛算了
Oh,my God!
我的天哪
It's like a fairyland.
跟仙境一样
I know. It's horrible,isn't it?
是啊,很恐怖吧?
I love it. I only hope my wedding looks this good.
我好喜欢 希望我的婚礼也能这么美
I just hope -You can let some of them go by.
我觉得… 有些话就别接了
Start looking out for Rachel.
开始注意瑞秋
I'll cover the front door. You watch that big hole.
我守前门 你守后面那个大洞
And I got Chandler covering Ross.
罗斯那里有钱德顾着
Why would I care where Chandler is?
我干嘛管钱德在哪里?
You know...sometimes I don't even like Chandler.
有的时候我根本不喜欢钱德
Okay.
好