Hi, everybody!
大家好
I'm very touched that you came
我很感动你们能
to celebrate with me before I am
在我被关进监狱之前
sent up the river.
来和我一起庆祝
Closest neighbors are six miles away,
最近的邻居住在六英里以外
so don't worry about the noise.
所以不用担心噪音问题
Actually, on second thought...
事实上,转念一想
Let's wake those losers up!
让我们吵醒那些衰人吧
If you think this is what prison's like,
如果你觉得监狱是这样的
you are in for a rude awakening.
你估计免不了受点皮肉之苦了
Mueller's car has been parked
米勒的车已经停在
in the warehouse district of the glades for 45 minutes.
贫民区的仓库那里45分钟了
Yeah, that's a good place for an arms deal.
那里挺适合军火交易的
Ok, since this is going down tonight,
既然这事今晚发生了
what do we do, drop a dime on Mueller with the cops?
我们该怎么做,向员警通风报信米勒的事
No, the man in the hood.
不,让兜帽人出场
He's going to stop them.
由他来制止他们
Oliver, you can't leave the house.
奥利弗,你不能离开这里
It doesn't have to be me in the hood.
不一定要我来当兜帽人
That's why you threw this ridiculous party?
这才是你开这场荒诞派对的原因吗
So you have a hundred witnesses
这样就能有百十人
placing you here at the house
证明你在这家里
while I'm supposed to be across town dressed as a vigilante?
而我却要横穿星城扮演治安维持者
I thought that it was going to be good enough
我本以为只要让别人
just for you to be seen in the hood.
看见兜帽人就大功告成了
I didn't count on Mueller showing up
我没想到米勒会突然现身
and I didn't count on the possibility
也没料到
that the glades could be flooded with machine guns.
贫民区会机枪泛滥
Look.
听着
I promise, it was never my intention
我发誓,我从没想过
to put you in harm's way.
要你置于险境
Oliver, I didn't think joining
奥利弗,我早知道加入
your crusade was ever going to be riskfree.
你的革命是有风险的
I just don't like being played.
我只是不想被耍得团团转
Now you might have gotten
你现在可能已经
used to lying to everyone else in your life,
习惯了对所有人说谎
but I'm the one guy you don't lie to.
但你对我必须要说真话
You're right.
你说的对
I'm sorry.
对不起
So am I going to jail?
你要眼睁睁看我进监狱吗
No, man.
不,伙计
I got to stop an arms deal.
我得去阻止一场军火交易
Hello?
你好
Mr. Steel, I'm sorry to bother you, sir.
斯蒂尔先生,很抱歉打扰您
This is Mike Vogel down in security.
我是保安部门的麦克·沃格尔
But I have some sad news for you.
我有一个不幸的消息
The company's head of security, Josiah Hudson,
公司保安部门的负责人,约西亚·哈德森
was in a car accident tonight.
今晚遇到了车祸
He's dead, sir.
他死了,先生