It's the business cycle.
这是商业循环
If he can't sell coffee,you can't sell papers,
如果他不能卖咖啡 你就不能卖报纸
next thing you know,we're all out of a job.
眨眼间 我们都失业了
Twelve bucks!
12美金
This time,I want thecoffeemaker,I want a pistol,and I want some No-Doze.
这一次我要咖啡机 一把手枪 再来点兴奋剂
Go get the coffeemaker.
去拿咖啡机
While Risky was doingthe soft sell,Tonya was taking a hard line.
当Risky苦心推销的时候 Tonya则采取强硬路线
Hey,Drew. What?
嘿 Drew 干嘛?
My shoe's untied.
我的鞋带松了
So what? So tie it.
那又怎样? 绑好它
I'm not tying your shoe. You tie it.
我才不要绑你的鞋带 你自己绑
Nah,that's okay. Maybe I'll just wait till Daddy gets home and I'll ask him ifhe wants to tie it.
那没关系 也许我该等到爸爸回来 问问他要不要帮我绑
Okay,I'll tie it.
好吧 我来绑
Put it in a bow.
绑成蝴蝶结
Thank you.
谢谢
It's a good thingshe can't read minds.
好在她不会读心术
Just because my grandmother was better at teaching math,didn't mean I was any better at learning it.
我外婆对擅长教数学 并不意味着我就能学得更好
You're doing that wrong. What do you mean?
你做错了 你什么意思?
Chris,are you paying attention?
你有用心在做吗?
I thought I was.
我想是的
Pizza is not the only thing you won't be gettingif you don't pass this class.
不通过这门课 你得不到的不单是匹萨
What? You want to grow up to be a toll booth operator?
怎么? 你想长大后去蹲高速公路收费口?
I did,but E-ZPasstook all the jobs.
我想啊 但是E-ZPass垄断了所有工作 (快易通汽车收费系统)
What am I gonna have to do to get you to understand this?
我要怎么做才能让你学会这些呢?
How much longer do we have to work?
我们还要学多长时间?
Now,why do you ask? 'Cause the Mets are about to play.
为什么这么问? 因为纽约大都会队的比赛要开始了
Oh,so you like baseball,huh?
噢 你喜欢棒球?
What's all this?
这些是什么?
Ah,well,I figured while you sell the newspapers,I open up a whole new customer base.
噢 我捉摸着你在卖报纸的同时 我开发了一个全新的客户资源
How about I open up your skullwith a tire iron?
用整个熨斗把你的头敲开怎样?
I can't drive around with atruck full of stolen goods.
我不能载着满车的赃物到处走啊
Uh-uh! I'm not a thief.I'm a wholesaler.
呃-呃! 我不是个小偷 我是推销员
Cut out the middle man.
收货的过程先不说
How about you cut outthe bail man? 'Cause that's whatwe're gonna need.
你怎么不把保释人也省了 我们到时候就需要啦
Have you ever known me to be in trouble with the law? Come on,now.
我有被法律拉过小辫子吗 得了吧你
Have you ever known me to sell radios out the back of a paper truck?
你有见过我在报纸车上卖收音机吗?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Look,let me just move this stuff today,and after that,it'll be newspapers and only newspapers.
今天让我就放着 以后这里将都是报纸 而且只有报纸
One day.
就一天
And that's it. Thank you.
就这样 谢谢