不正确!呵!错了!
Since when does Y equal X?
啥时候开始Y=X啦?
Are you crazy?! X does not equal Y!
你癫啦? X不等于Y!
You carry thetwo over the N.
你要拿2除于N
How hard can it be?!
咋就这么难?
God,Chris,what kind of answer is that?
祖宗啊 Chris 这是个啥答案啊?
The kind you come up with,with a crazy womanscreaming at you.
就是那种惹得疯婆对你乱吼的答案咯
You know,maybe Grandma can help me. We could call her.
也许外婆可以帮我 我们可以给她打电话
No,because she's gonna to tell you the same thing.
不 因为她也会教给你同样的东西
If you can add and subtract,you can do this.
如果你会加法和减法 你就会做这个
My mother applied that logic to a lot of situations.
老吗运用这个逻辑去解决很多问题
If you can crack an egg,you can crack a safe.
你能撬开鸡蛋 你就能撬开保险柜
Boy,if you can lace up a sneaker,then you can stitch up a chest.
小伙儿 你能系鞋带 就能把他的胸口缝合
Suture!
翠花 上线!
If you can jump rope,you can jump from a plane.
你如果会跳绳 也就会跳飞机!
Go!
跳!
Oh! Baby!
噢! 宝贝!
You forgot your parachute!
你忘了带降落伞!
No,no!If youmultiply on one side, you have to multiply on the other side.
不 不! 如果你在这边乘了 你在那边也要乘
That moment was the closest I ever came to giving upand hitting the pipe.
这一刻俺好想撞墙啊
Mom,can we please take a break?
妈啊 我们能休息一下不?
Okay,baby.
好的 宝贝
You know what? I think we'regetting a little closer.
你知道吗? 我觉得我们离成功近了一步
I can feel it.
我可以感觉得到
If it's utter despair,I can I can feel it,too.
如果是绝望的话 俺也感觉到啦
While I was trying to find an answer to my problem,Drew was trying to dodgea problem with his answer.
当我在为我的问题寻找答案时 Drew试图用他的回答挡过一截
Somebody been sittingin my chair?
有人坐过我的椅子吗?
Middle bear.
状况来了
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 怎么了?
It's broken,that's why.
它坏了
Broken? How?
坏了? 怎么坏的?
I don't know. I didn't break it.
不知道 不是我弄得
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
'Cause you could've just broken just now when you sat down.
可能是你刚刚坐下的时候弄坏的
Tonya,you been sittingin my chair?
Tonya 你坐过我的椅子吗?
If that were me,Tonya would'vebeen telling already.
如果是我弄坏的 Tonya早就说出来了
But for Drew,she hadsomething better in mind.
但是Drew的话 她有更好的主意
Yeah,I sat there. What happened?
对 我坐过 怎么了?
I think you broke it.
我想你把它弄坏了
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
对不起 我不是故意的
That's all right. I think I can fix it.
没关系 我想我可以修好它