Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
One of the workers left a keg too far from the bar.
工人把酒桶放得离吧台太远了
Can you ask them to move it please?
能让他们移一下吗
I got the ankle thingie.
我脚腕上有这东西
I don't want to set off a SWAT invasion.
不想把特警队招来
All this stuff?
发生的这些事
It's going to be fine, I promise.
不会有问题的,我保证
Yeah, well, when you and dad left on the yacht,
你和爸爸踏上游艇时
you promised me I'd see you in a few days.
你保证几天后就会再见
Which didn't happen.
可是事实不是如此
This is different than that.
这次不一样
I didn't do any of this stuff, you know that.
我没有做那些事,你心里清楚
Right?
对吧
You're out all the time.
你总是在外面
You have those scars,
你有那么多伤疤
and since you've been back, you've been acting really weird.
而且自从你回来,你的言谈举止很古怪
None of this makes me some Robin Hood wannabe.
这也不会让我想当罗宾汉啊
And you get me this.
然后你送了我这个
I mean, it's an arrowhead.
我的意思是,这是个箭头啊
Oh, man.
我的天啊
Thea, I bought that in the gift shop of the Beijing airport.
西娅 那是我在北京机场礼品店买的
Now I'm sort of happy I didn't buy you
我现在很庆幸没有给你买
the shot glass with the panda on it,
上面有一只熊猫的烈酒杯
cause then you'd be worried I was panda man.
不然你会担心我是熊猫侠了
You know, I knew you couldn't be this person.
我知道你不可能是那人
II just
我就是
I can't lose you again.
我不能再失去你
Deal.
成
Moira. Thank you for coming on such short notice.
莫伊拉,感谢你能这么快赶到
Yes. Could you please make this quick?
是啊,能赶紧结束吗
I'm in the midst of somewhat of a family emergency.
我家里出事了
Yes, of course.
当然
It's all over the local news.
地方台新闻全在播这个
Possibly even national.
或许全国新闻也在播吧
Well, I know what you're thinking. Do you?
我知道你在想啥,你知道吗
My son is not the man targeting the list.
不是我儿子在袭击名单上的人
The charges are preposterous.
那些指控荒谬之极
Not according to the District Attorney,
地方检察官不这么认为
Assistant District Attorney,
副检察官不这么认为
Investigating detective in the police department that filed charges against him.
提出控诉的警察局探长也不这么认为
That detective has a vendetta against my family.
那位探长跟我家有私仇
Why? Is there something untoward about your family?
为什么,你家惹上什么麻烦了吗
If so, something really needs to be done about that.
如果真是这样,确实该做点什么了