Please, sit. You're making me feel rude.
请坐,都让我觉得很失礼了
I do apologize for my men's treatment of you.
我为我手下的行为道歉
They're they're trained to view any stranger as hostile.
他们被训练得将每个陌生人都当成敌人
I'm Edward Fyers, by the way.
顺便说一下,我是爱德华·法尔斯
And you are?
你是谁
I'm Oliver Queen.
我是奥利弗·奎恩
I was shipwrecked here.
我的船在这里失事了
I don't know for how long.
我也不知道过了多久了
My family has money.
我家很富有
They have lots of money. You would be...
有很多钱,你会...
You'd be really well compensated for my rescue.
你会因为营救我获得丰厚的奖赏
Well, I look forward to that.
我会很期待
But for the moment, let's just talk.
但是咱们现在先聊聊吧
About what?
聊什么
Well, for instance...
比如说...
This gentleman.
这位先生
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
No.No?
不,不认识吗
No. Who's he?
不认识,他是谁
You're a poor liar.
你真不会说谎
I've been polite.
我一直很有礼貌
I'll offer you one more chance before my manners leave me.
在我失礼之前,我再给你次机会
Hey, hey. I don't know this guy.
我真不认识这个人
I thought I was on this island all by myself.
我以为岛上就我一人
Do you know what this island is named?
知道这座岛叫什么吗
We're on Lian Yu
我们在炼狱上
Mandarin for "Purgatory",
汉语意为试炼地狱
And I can make it feel like hell.
我真的能让这里变得像地狱一样
I don't know why you're protecting him.
我不知道你为什么要保护他
You're young, foolish.
你年轻,愚蠢
Perhaps you don't know why, either.
或许你也不知道为什么
Think on that when you're begging for death.
求死的时候,好好想想这问题吧
He's yours now.
他是你的了