We mourn the loss of a spirited leader whose courageous order to evacuate....
我们悼念那位逝世的领导人 他英勇的发布了疏散命令...
Peter? Hey, you feeling okay today?
彼得?嘿 你今天感觉好点了吗?
For days, we ’ve despaired about the fate of the people...
数天之中 我们对 那些被困在北部人们的...
...who are trapped in the North. ...
命运失去了信心
Today, there is cause for hope.
今天 出现了一线希望
Only a few hours ago, I received word that a small group of people...
在几小时前 我收到了消息 一小队人...
...survived in New York City against all odds.. ...
在几乎不可能的情况下 克服了巨大的困难...
...and in the face of tremendous adversity. ...
在纽约市幸存了下来
I’ve ordered an immediate search-and-rescue mission...
我命令一个紧急搜寻和救助小队...
... to bring them home and to look for more survivors. ...
立刻把他们带回来 并且寻找其它的幸存者
Jack!
杰克!
It’ s good to see you. Come on, let’ s go get on board.
见到你真是太高兴了 来 咱们上飞机
What?
什么?
Have you ever seen the air so clear?
你见过这么清澈的天空吗?