Is that Phil? Hey.
菲尔来啦 嘿
Hey, Mom, Phil's leaving.
妈 菲尔这就走了
Without a hug? Wow.
不跟我抱抱吗 一波又一波啊
Good-bye, fully articulating,
再见了 语言表达清晰
five-function robot with the ability to- Good-bye.
全功能的 会说"再见"的机器人
Brittany, hurry, honey. Phil's leaving.
布兰妮 快点宝贝儿 菲尔走了
You're fine.
你没事的
How's your ankle? - It's cold.
脚踝还疼吗 -拔凉的
I'm sorry I hurt you. - No. No, don't be. I-
对不起害你受伤 -别 别这样
I could have just as easily hurt you.
我也可能轻易伤到你的
Well, it's cute that you think that.
好吧 你倒是挺大言不惭的
Listen, Cam, I- I can't always be the bad cop here.
听着 小卡 我不想一直唱白脸
I-I know it's my issue,
我知道自己很严格
but she can't grow up with
但是我不希望她成长的过程中
one huggy, happy, cuddly dad...
你一直是那个胸襟宽广 温暖可人的爸爸
and one frowny, lesson-teachy dad.
我却是那个死板严肃 满嘴教条的爸爸
Because guess which one
因为我们也不知道
she's gonna ask to walk her down the aisle.
她最后会选谁陪她走婚礼红毯
Uh- Y- Okay, you know what?
你说得对 这样吧
I can be the bad cop sometimes.
我也可以适时唱唱白脸的