Sam: Oh, Jesus, another one.
萨姆:噢,天啊又一起空难。
Molly: Oh, don't watch that.
茉莉:噢,别看那个。
Sam: I should cancel my trip, these things always happen in threes.
萨姆:我应该取消旅行,这种事总是接二连三地发生。
Molly: Sam, get to sleep, besides you lead a charmed life.
茉莉:萨姆,睡觉吧,再说你一向吉星高照。
Sam: Oh yes, so did they. It's amazing, just like that, blackout.( Molly is making a pottery, )
萨姆:噢,是的,他们不也是吗?真可怕,眼前一黑,全都完了(茉莉在做陶艺。)
Song: Unchained Melody, Oh my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch along lonely times. And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine...
歌声:(奔放的旋律)噢,我的爱人,我的宝贝,寂寞时我渴望你的抚摸。时光慢慢流逝,时光变化万千。你仍是我的吗……
Sam: What are you doing?
萨姆:你在干什么?
Molly: Couldn't sleep.
茉莉:睡不着。
Sam: I must have passed out. What time is it?
萨姆:我一定是睡死了,现在几点了?
Molly: 2:00 a.m. ( The pottery goes bad. )
茉莉:凌晨两点。(陶坯坏了。)
Sam: Oh no. I hope this wasn't your masterpiece.
萨姆:噢,不,我希望这不是你的杰作。
Molly: Sam, not now.
茉莉:萨姆,现在不是。
Sam: Can I help you?
萨姆:我能帮你吗?
Molly: Yeah put your hand there, and just let the clay slid between your fingers.
茉莉:能,把你的手放在这里,让黏土滑过你的手指。