Sorry? What about you?
抱歉? 那你呢?
Would you care to eat?
介意一起吃个饭么?
What?
什么?
I came to eat
我来吃饭的
I don't care who I eat with
我也不管和谁一起吃
Might as well
最好
My brother never asked me for advice about girls
我弟弟从不向我问起关于女孩的事
and there was a good reason
这次就是个好机会
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Well,there's this girl
有个女孩
What about her?
她怎么了?
You know when a girl likes you
你知道当一个女孩喜欢你时
but you just don't like her back?
但是你又不喜欢她的那种感觉吗?
Is he serious? No,I don't
他是认真的? 不知道
Well,how do you tell her without hurting her feelings?
该怎么拒绝才不伤她的心呢?
I have no idea
不知道
I should probably just tell her the truth,huh?
我该告诉她真像对吧?
I don't know
也许吧
I should probably tell her
我应该告诉她
Okay
好吧
Thanks Welcome
谢谢 不客气
Why can't everything be this easy?
要是所有的事都这么简简单单的就好了
Ma,I can't believe you treated that man like that
妈 真不相信你这样对他
I can't believe you treated me like a floozy
我还不相信你把我当成一个荡妇
looking to pick up some strange man off the street
随便就从大街上找个野男人来
Well,Ma,ever since Daddy died
妈妈 自从爸爸死了后
I just worry about you being lonely
我就一直担心你会寂寞
I am not lonely
我不寂寞
I love coming here taking care of you and your kids
我喜欢到这里照顾你还有孙子们
But you're driving me crazy
但是你搞疯我了啊
Ma,this is my house
妈妈 这是我的家
I like to do things my way
我喜欢按我的方式做事
This family already has one momma
这个家只能有一个妈妈
We don't need two
不需要两个
Okay
好吧
I'll go
我走
But Ma,I didn't mean it like that Uh-uh,no,no
妈妈 我不是那个意思 - 嗯嗯 算了 算了
Hey,Chantal
嗨 Chantal
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗?
How come you don't like me?
你为什么不喜欢我?
I don't know I just don't
我不知道 真的不知道
It's got to be something
肯定有原因的
Do you think I'm ugly?
你觉得我是恐龙?
No
不
Do you think I'm dumb?
觉得我蠢?
No
不
Then what is it? Just tell me the truth
那到底是为什么 跟我说实话
You're too tall
你太高了
Never stopped Danny DeVito
这永远也阻止不了Danny DeVito (美国著名矮子影星)