After all, what is faith
毕竟,信仰是什么
if it doesn't endure when we are tested the most?
不就是在考验最严峻时依旧能坚持到底吗
We will never understand
我们永远不会明白
why God took Jessica
为什么上帝夺走了杰西卡
or my father or anyone.
我的父亲或其他人
And while God may not give us any answers,
虽然上帝没有给我们任何答案
he has given us the capacity for love.
他却赋予了我们爱的能力
Our job is to love him
我们要做的就是去爱他
without questioning his plan.
不去质疑他的安排
So I pray to you, dear Lord,
所以我恳求您,亲爱的主啊
I pray to you
我恳求您
to help strengthen our love for you
加深我们对您的爱
and to embrace Dean and Leanne
作为回报
with the warmth of your love in return.
用您的爱温暖迪恩和莉安
And I pray that you will help us fend off hatred
我还恳求您,帮助我们抵御恨意
so that we may all truly
让我们能真正地
trust in you with all our hearts
全心全意信任您
and lean not on our own understanding.
不倚靠自己的聪明
Amen. Amen.
阿门,门
Your job is to report the news, not be the news.
你的工作是报道新闻,不是成为新闻
I was promoting the paper.
我在推销我们报纸
You were promoting Zoe Barnes.
你在推销佐伊·巴恩斯
Is this about how I said we called you the hammer?
是因为我说我们叫你锤子吗
Because if that upset you,
如果你是气这个
I apologize. You're missing the point.
我道歉,不是重点
I don't want you talking about anything that happens here,
我不希望你讲这里的任何事情
not nicknames, not how progressive we are,
别提昵称,别提我们有多进步
not whether we are adapting to the Internet.
也别提我们是否适应网络时代
Any thoughts you have about this paper,
你有任何关于这份报纸的想法
you keep them to yourself, or you bring them to me.
要么藏在心里,要么告诉我
You don't get on national television and sp
你不能上国家电视台,然后
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to
抱歉,我没想要
Don't interrupt when I'm talking.
我说话的时候别插嘴
You can speak to me like an adult, Tom.
你可以像对大人那样跟我说话,汤姆
You don't have to lecture me like a little girl.
不用把我当成小女孩一样教训
You haven't earned the right to be treated as an adult.
你还不配被当做大人
You think a few frontpage stories and some face time on TV
你以为几篇头版报道,在电视上露几次脸
makes you the next Judy Miller?
你就是下一位朱迪·米勒了吗
You've got a long way to go.
你还有很长的路要走
Don't be so arrogant.
别这么傲慢
Okay, so you think when a woman asks to be treated with respect,
你认为一个女人要求受到尊重
that's arrogance?
是傲慢吗
Are you accusing me of sexism?
你是说我歧视女性吗
Just making an observation.
只是说出我看到的而已
No TV for a month.
一个月不准上电视
What? You heard me.
什么,没听错
No interviews.
不准接受采访
That's completely unfair.
这不公平
You want to make it no TV indefinitely?
你想永远上不了电视吗
We're done. You can go now.
好了,你可以走了
Hello?
你好
Gillian, it's Claire Underwood.
吉莉安,我是克莱尔·安德伍德
Can I come up?
我能上来吗
Have you seen a doctor?
你看医生了吗
Giardia's not so bad.
贾弟虫病没那么严重
It'll pass in another week or so.
再过一两周就好了
You don't have health insurance, do you? Nope.
你没有医疗保险吧,有
I'll make an appointment for you to see my personal GP tomorrow.
我替你预约,你明天去看我的私人医生
Medicine doesn't really do much.
药物没有多大作用
You have to let it run its course.
得让它自己好起来
Well, we'll let it run its course under proper supervision.
好吧,那就在适当监控下好起来吧