Ok, here's the security footage
好了,这里有监控录像带
from the exchange building shooting,
是交易大厅枪击案的
but I've already scrubbed through all of it.
但我已经仔细看过了
Yeah? Well, we're gonna do it again.
是吗,那我们再看一遍吧
So, listen, when you went through
听好了,之前你看
the camera security tapes, you were looking for
监控录像带的时候,主要留意的是
a guy in a green outfit and a green hood, right?
一个穿着绿色套服戴绿色兜帽的人。对吧?
What do you want me to look for,
不然你想让我看什么
a man in a wig and a tutu?
一个戴假发穿芭蕾短裙的男人吗
I want you to look for anything
我想让你留意任何
that's out of the ordinary, ok? Just look.
不正常的画面,好吗,赶紧看吧
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait.
等等,等下
Go back 10 seconds. What is that?
后退十秒,那是什么
I'll be damned.
打死我也想不到
Play that again.
再放一遍
Thank you, Laurel.
谢谢你,劳蕾尔
Don't thank me.
别谢我
Thank Brodeur's bodyguard Ankov for flipping him.
要谢就谢布洛德的保镖安科夫背叛了他
I think there's someone that wants to see you.
我想你会非常想见某人
Lzzy.
伊泽
At least 5 federal, state, and local agencies
至少五个联邦,州,以及地方政府
are seeking millions of dollars
涉嫌从布洛德化学工厂谋取贿赂
in fines and environmental cleanup costs
涉及罚金
from Brodeur chemical,
及环境清理费
in light of new facts
根据最新消息
that Brodeur chemical employee Camille Declan
布洛德化学工厂的雇员卡米尔·德克兰
had discovered Brodeur was illegally disposing waste
已经揭露布洛德非法倾倒工业废物的事实
and had collected a file of evidence
并且收集到证据
against her employer
于2007年对她的雇主提出指控
before her murder in 2007.
正是在她死前
Peter Declan, who was convicted of killing his wife,
彼得·德克兰,由于先前被指控杀妻
has been released, and the case has been reopened.
已被无罪释放,而这个案子也即将展开调查
Yeah.
是啊
Bird. I know.
是鸟,我懂
You speak English.
你会说英语
You want survive this place,
如果你想在这个地方活下去
bird not last thing you kill.
绝不是只会杀鸟这么简单
And forget her.
要把她忘了
You look at that all day,
整天看着她
you not survive this place.
是不会帮你在这里生存的